销售商务会谈-场景会话


销售商务会谈-场景会话 
Sales and business talk

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
- 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high.
- 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。

A: Let's meet each other half way. 
- 那咱们就各让一步吧。

A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.
- 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。

B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.
- 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。

A: I see. Thank you.
- 我知道了,多谢。

A: How many do you intend to order?
- 这种产品你们想订多少?

B: I want to order 900 dozen.
- 我们想订900打。

A: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.
- 目前我们至多只能提供600打。

A: We have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short.
- 这些大米我们检验过了,重量不够,我们感到奇怪。

B: We sell our goods on loaded weight and not on landed weight.
- 我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。

A: I see.
- 我知道了。

A: The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.
- 下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。

B: Please state your opinions about packing.
- 请陈述你们的意见。

A: All right. We wish our opinions on packing will be passed on to your manufacturers. 
- 好,我们希望我们对包装的意见能传达到厂商。

A: You know, packing has a close bearing on sales.
- 大家都知道,包装直接关系到产品的销售。

B: Yes, it also affects the reputation of our products. Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

- 是的,它也会影响我们产品的信誉,买主总是很注意包装。

A: We wish the new packing will give our clients satisfaction.
- 我们希望新包装会使我们的顾客满意。

A: How are the shirts packed?
- 衬衫怎样包装?

B: They're packed in cardboard boxes.
- 它们用纸板箱包装。

A: I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation. 
- 我担心远洋运输用纸板箱不够结实。

A: From what I've heard, you're already well up in shipping work.
- 据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。

B: Yes, we arrange shipments to any part of the world.
- 是的,我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

A: Do you do any chartering? 
  - 你们租船吗?

A: How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?
- 你方将怎样发运货物,铁路还是海运?

B: By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.
- 请海运发货,铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运。

A: That's what we think. 
- 我们正是这么想的。

A: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment.
- 你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。

B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
- 我们最晚在今年十二月或明年初交货。

A: That's fine.
- 那很好。


收藏至:
 

评分:0

我来说两句

seccode

最新评论

  • 删除 引用 Guest (2007-12-14 12:50:56, 评分: 0 )

    great

网络推荐