推荐给好友 上一篇 | 下一篇

奥运口语对对碰:办理参赛手续

发布: 2008-7-17 16:44    作者: sina  来源: sina    查看: 296次

奥运会,各国的优秀运动员齐聚一堂,当然主办国的管理和接待就很重要啦,要给外国选手留下一个美好的印象嘛!各国运动员来中国参赛报道会遇到什么样的问题呢?奥运口语对对碰模拟了运动员报道以及办理参赛手续的一些情况,一起来看看吧。

1. Inquiring about the Venue of the Organizing Committee询问组委会地点

A: On which floor is the Organizing Committee of the 17th World Cup Football Championships located, please?

请问第17届世界杯足球赛组委会设在几楼?

B: This is the layout of this building. You can find the room number of the Organizing Committee on it.

这是本大厦的分布图,你可以找到组委会办公室号。

A: Thank you. I've got it. The Organizing Committee is in Room 805 on the eighth floor. Let's take the elevator.

谢谢,我找到了,组委会在8楼805室。我们乘电梯上去。

2. Registration Formality办理参赛手续

A: Sir (Miss), we are the Chinese Football Team. We now want to register.

先生(女士),我们是中国足球队,现在来办理参赛手续。

B: Congratulations to you on your qualification for this World Cup Football Championships!

恭喜你们获得这届世界杯足球赛参赛资格!

A: Thank you very much!

非常感谢!

B: Please show me the following final entry form, passports, gender certificates and life insurance policy.

请出示你们最后报名表、护照、性别证明以及人身保险单。

A: Here you are. Please check.

都在这里,请检查。

B: Please line up and take photos, then make your ID card with the form in your hand.

请依次排队照相,然后拿着各人的登记表办理身份卡。

A: We have brought them with us.

我们带来了。

B: Have you brought your three national (or federation) flags and cassette of your national (or federation) anthem with you?

三面国旗(会旗)以及国歌(或会歌)录音带都带来了吗?

A: We have brought them all here according to the regulations. One must pay special attention to the flag and the song of the Chinese Taipei Team. The IOC has made a special decision on this issue.

我们按规程通知都带来了,但请务必注意中国台北协会的旗和歌。国际奥委会有专门决议。

B: Thank you for reminding us. We will do that.

谢谢你们的提醒,我们一定注意。

(本文来自新浪教育 原版英语编辑)


专题: 口语学习 口语对对碰 奥运口语 英语口语
收藏: