推荐给好友 上一篇 | 下一篇

奥运口语对对碰:迎接与送别

发布: 2008-7-15 14:44    作者: 新浪教育  来源: 新浪教育    查看: 604次

眼看奥运就真的要来了,很多外国友人会来中国北京参加奥运会,如果你去机场迎接以及奥运完了去送客人,这些都该怎么表达,奥运口语对对碰模拟了这个场景哦。

迎接与送别 Meeting Guests and Saying Goodbye 

1. Meeting Guests at the Airport机场迎接

A: Excuse me, are you Mr. Hansen, the manager of the Australian volleyball team?

请问,您是澳大利亚排球队领队汉森先生吗?

B: Yes.

是的。

A: I'm Wang Chuan, Vice-President of the China Volleyball Association. Nice to meet you, and welcome to China.

我是中国排球协会副主席王川,很高兴认识您,欢迎到中国来。

B: Nice to meet you, too. Thank you for coming to meet us.

我也很高兴认识您。谢谢您来接我们。

A: It's my pleasure. How was your trip?

不客气。旅途好吗?

B: It was pleasant all the way.

How many volleyball teams have arrived in Beijing?

全程都很愉快。

有多少支排球队已经到达北京了?

A: Nine teams have arrived and some have already started training.

九个队已经到达,一些队已经开始训练了。

B: So soon? By the way, where do we pick up the luggage?

这么快?顺便问一句,我们在哪儿取行李?

A: This way, please. After that, we'll drive you to the Friendship Hotel.

这边请。取完行李之后,我们将开车送你们去友谊宾馆。

B: Do we have anything planed for this evening?

我们今天晚上有活动安排吗?

A: Yes. We are going to have a meeting for team managers and coaches at eight o'clock this evening in the hotel.

有,今天晚上8点钟在旅馆召开一个领队及教练的会议。

2. Saying Goodbye送别

A: Thank you for coming to see us off.

谢谢你来为我们送行。

B: It's my pleasure. Your team did well in the game. It showed great skill and good sportsmanship. Congratulations!

不客气。你们球队比赛发挥得很好,球技精湛,球风正派。祝贺你们!

A: Thank you! And thank you so much for everything.

谢谢!同时非常感谢你们所有的招待。

B: We hope you had a good time in Beijing.

希望你们在北京的这段时间是愉快的。

A: We sure did. We had a great time! Everything was just fine.

我们确实过得很愉快,一切都很好。

B: Have you got everything packed?

行李都打包好了吗?

A: Yes, we are ready to go.

好了,我们都已准备好要动身了。

B: Okay. We have a VIP car ready for the manager of your team. All the team members can take the bus, and all your luggage will go in a special van.

好的。我们为你们的领队准备了专用小汽车,队员可乘专用巴士,行李装到货车上。

A: Thank you. It sounds great.

谢谢。安排得很好。

B: So, I must say goodbye to you, and have a good trip!

那么,我必须跟你道别了,祝你旅途愉快!

A: Thank you. Good-bye!

谢谢你,再见!

3. Questions and Answers in Venues体育场馆内常用语

1. A: Where are the dressing rooms, please?

请问更衣室在什么地方?

B: At the end of this corridor.

在这条走廊的尽头处。

2. A: Would you please tell me how to get to the toilet?

请问卫生间怎么走?

B: Just follow the sign, please.

请跟着指示牌方向奏。

3. A: I am going to compete. Show me the way to the venue, please.

我要去参加比赛,请告诉我进比赛场地怎么走。

B: Down the corridor and enter the gate with the sign.

沿着走廊直走,按照标识进入。

4. A: Hi, we are the Chinese National Team and want to know where to gather before the match.

您好。我们是中国国家队,请问赛前我们在哪里集中。

B: How many of you? Please go ahead to foyer No.1.

你们有多少人?请到第一休息室。

5. A: May we warm up at the match court before the game starts?

我们可以在赛场内进行热身训练吗?

B: Yes, you may, till 8:30. The match starts at 9:00.

可以。8:30停止使用,9:00开始比赛。

6. A: Excuse me, please put all the metal objects in the box and walk through here for security check.

对不起,请接受安全检查。把金属物品都放在这个盒子里,从这里走过去。

B: What else shall I do?

还需要做什么?

A: Nothing more. Thank you for your cooperation.

没有了。谢谢您的合作。


专题: 口语学习 口语对对碰 奥运口语 英语口语
收藏: