英语四级

少儿英语学字母fl少儿英语故事动画少儿英语小故事fl儿童动画英语故事英汉名著故事屋(m少儿双语幽默小故双语儿童寓言故事儿童英语故事动画少儿英语故事杂集床边英语小故事集

迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:你不是我认识的辛巴了(视频+mp3下载)

hetao 于2014-03-09发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
娜拉又一次问辛巴为什么不回到Pride Rock,辛巴只是含糊其辞。即便娜拉说他是那里唯一的希望,辛巴还是拒绝回去,也拒绝告诉娜拉他所经历的一切……
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

Nala,we've been through this. I'm not the king.

能不能不要再提了 我不是国王

Scar is.

刀疤才是

Simba,he let the hyenas take over the pride lands.

辛巴,他让那些土狼 接管了得意之地

- What?

什么?

- Everything's destroyed.

所有的一切都毁了

There's no food,no water.

没有食物、没有水

Simba,if you don't do something soon... everyone will starve.

辛巴,如果你不想办法 每个人都会挨饿

- I can't go back.

我不能回去

- Why?

为什么?

- You wouldn't understand.

你不了解的

- What wouldn't I understand?

我不了解什么?

No,no,no. It doesn't matter. Hakuna matata.

不…这些都不重要 HAKUNAMATATA

- What?

什么?

- Hakuna matata.

HAKUNAMATATA

It's something I learned out here.

是我在这儿学到的

Look,sometimes bad things happen...

有的时候 会发生一些不好的事情

and there's nothing you can do about it,

辛巴 而你根本就无能为力

so why worry?

所以你干嘛担心呢?

Because it's your responsibility.

你不认为那是你的责任吗?

Well,what about you? You left.

那么你呢?你也离开了

I left to find help,

我是为了要求救

and I found you. Don't you understand?

而我找到了你 你还不明白吗?

You're our only hope.

你是我们唯一的希望

Sorry.

抱歉!

What's happened to you?

你到底是怎么了?

You're not the Simba I remember.

你不再是我记忆中的辛巴了

You're right.

你说的对

I'm not. Now are you satisfied?

我不是 现在你满意了吗?

No,just disappointed.

不!我只是觉得失望

You know,you're starting to sound like my father.

你知道吗? 你说话开始像我爸爸了

Good. At least one of us does.

很好!至少我们有人像他

Nala

娜娜

Listen,you think you can just show up... and tell me how to live my life?

你以为你的出现 就能改变我现在的生活吗?

You don't even know what I've been through.

你根本不知道我经历了什么

I would,if you'd just tell me.

如果你肯告诉我 我愿意…

- Forget it!

算了

- Fine!

【Key Points】

【重点词汇讲解】

1. Nala, we've been through this. through:

完结了的

As much as I hate to admit it, I think we're through.

尽管一百个不愿意,但我还得承认我们的关系完结了。

Are you through with your letter?

你信写完了吗?

2. Simba, he let the hyenas take over the pride lands. take over:

接管,掌管

The buyer take over the company's liability.

购买者接管了该公司的负债。

Robert tried to take over the business for his wife's sake.

为了他妻子的缘故,罗伯特设法接管业务。

3. You're starting to sound like my father. sound like:

听起来像

That may sound like a minor change, but the implications are dramatic.

听起来这仅仅是很小的变化,但是其影响很大。

However, I do not want to sound like a Hollywood actor accepting an award.

然而,我不想听起来像一个正在接受奖项的好莱坞演员。

4. Forget it! forget it:

算了!

Forget it,let bygones be bygones.

算了,过去的事就让它过去吧。

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事集排行