英语四级

少儿英语学字母fl少儿英语故事动画少儿英语小故事fl儿童动画英语故事英汉名著故事屋(m少儿双语幽默小故双语儿童寓言故事儿童英语故事动画少儿英语故事杂集床边英语小故事集

迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:你还活着 那么你就是国王(视频+mp3下载)

hetao 于2014-03-09发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
娜娜和辛巴终于相认,辛巴居然还活着!这让娜娜兴奋不已,因为她和她的狮群就要有新的国王了
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

Whoa,whoa! Time out! Let me get this straight.

暂停!我先把事情搞清楚

You know her,she knows you.

你认识他 他认识你

But she wants to eat him,

但是她想要吃掉他

and everybody's OK with this?

而大家好像都没什么意见

- Did I miss something?

我说错了什么没有?

- Relax,Timon.

丁满,别激动嘛!

Wait till everyone finds out you've been here all this time.

要是大家知道 你一直都在这里的话

And your mother...

还有你妈妈…

what will she think?

她会怎么想呢?

She doesn't have to know.

她没有必要知道

Nobody has to know.

谁都没必要知道

Well,of course they do. Everyone thinks you're dead.

他们当然要知道 大家以为你死了

They do?

是吗?

Yeah. Scar told us about the stampede.

是啊 刀疤告诉我们动物狂奔

He did?

是吗?

What else did he tell you?

他还跟你们说了什么?

What else matters? You're alive...

那些并不重要 你还活着呀

and that means

而这就表示…

you're the king.

你是国王

King?

国王?

Lady,have you got your lions crossed.

小姐 你有没有搞错对象啊?

【Key Points】

【重点词汇讲解】

1. Let me get this straight. straight:

直接的,坦率的

Tell me straight what you think.

把你的想法坦率地告诉我。

So, I will put it straight.

好吧,那我就直说。

I'll lead like an arrow flight. straight and true.

我将像飞箭一样,坦率而真诚地带领大家。

2. Everybody's OK with this? OK with:

没问题,没意见

Does this tie look OK with this suit?

这条领带配这西装好看吗?

I am OK with normal salary for this position.

这个岗位的正常工资对我来说就OK了。

If it's OK with you, I'll leave earlier today.

如果你同意的话,我想今天早点走。

3. Wait till everyone finds out you've been here all this time. all this time:

一直以来

We have been naive all this time.

我们一直以来都很天真。

Susan! How lovely to see you after all this time!

苏珊!很长时间没有见到你了。

4. Lady, have you got your lions crossed? get liones crossed:

串线,误解

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事集排行