英语四级

少儿英语学字母fl少儿英语故事动画少儿英语小故事fl儿童动画英语故事英汉名著故事屋(m少儿双语幽默小故双语儿童寓言故事儿童英语故事动画少儿英语故事杂集床边英语小故事集

迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:有个狮子在身边也不错(视频+mp3下载)

hetao 于2014-03-09发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
丁满和彭彭发现了昏迷中的辛巴,经过商讨,决定收留这只小狮子……
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

Get out! Get out! Get out of here!

走开…走开

I love this! Bowling for buzzards.

快走开 我喜欢赶走秃鹰

Gets 'em every time.

每次都成功

Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look.

丁满,你最好过来看看

I think it's still alive.

我看他好像还活着

All righty,what have we got here?

哎哟!这什么东西呀?

Jeez,it's a lion!

天啊!是只狮子

Run,Pumbaa,move it!

彭彭,快跑

Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion.

丁满,他只是只小狮子

Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.

你看他那么可爱

- Can we keep him?

而且是一个人 我们能留下他吗?

- Pumbaa,are you nuts?

彭彭,你疯了吗?

You're talking about a lion.

躺在这儿的是只狮子

Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little.

狮子就是专门吃我们的 但是他还那么小

- He's going to get bigger.

他以后会长大的

Maybe he'll be on our side.

也许他会变得跟我们一国

Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll...

这是我听过最蠢的话了

maye be

或许他会…

Hey,I got it.

咦…我有点子了

What if he's on our side?

如果他跟我们一国

You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.

有只狮子在身边或许蛮不错的

So,we're keeping him?

那我们就留下他罗

Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?

当然,这里是谁做主啊?

My point exactly.

我认为他应该留下

Jeez,I'm fried.

哎哟!天啊!我热死了

Let's get out of here and find some shade.

我们快离开这儿 找个阴凉的地方

【Key Points】

【重点词汇讲解】

1. He's so cute and all alone. all alone:

独自一人,孤独的

This rock stands here all alone.

这块石头孤零零地立在这里。

Sometimes I need some time, all alone.

有时候我需要独立的空间。

The old lady lives all alone in the large house.

那个老夫人独自一人住在那个大房子里面。

2. Are you nuts? nuts:

发疯,发狂,难题

It is a tough nut for him to crack.

这对他而言是一个难题。

He's surely a hard nut, nobody likes approaching him.

他确实是一个难对付的人,没有人喜欢接近他。

She's a movie nut.

她为电影发狂。

3. Maybe he'll be on our side. On one's side:

站在某人一边,支持

The fight is not a losing one on God's side.

站在神这一边的人不会打败仗。

4. I'm fried. fried:

热死了!

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事集排行