英语四级

少儿英语学字母fl少儿英语故事动画少儿英语小故事fl儿童动画英语故事英汉名著故事屋(m少儿双语幽默小故双语儿童寓言故事儿童英语故事动画少儿英语故事杂集床边英语小故事集

迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:他看起来很blue(视频+mp3下载)

hetao 于2014-03-09发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
辛巴苏醒了,关于过去,它选择逃避……
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

Hey,where you going?

你要去哪里?

- Nowhere.

不知道

Gee,he looks blue.

他看起来很BLUE

I'd say brownish gold.

我倒觉得是金黄色

No,no,no. I mean he's depressed.

不,我是说…沮丧

Kid,what's eating you?

孩子你在烦什么?

Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.

烦?狮子可是万兽之王

The food chain.

烦个屁呀!

So,where you from?

那你从哪儿来的?

Who cares? I can't go back.

谁在乎?我又不能回去

Ah,you're an outcast.

你是被扫地出门的

- That's great. So are we.

好极了!我们也是

- What'd you do,kid?

你做了什么事?

Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it.

很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你们说

【Key Points】

【重点词汇讲解】

1. Gee, he looks blue. blue:

抑郁的,沮丧的

In England, "blue" means "sad", "gloomy" and "depressed", which also have some relations with the geographical environment.

“蓝色”的意思是“可悲的”, “忧郁”和“沮丧”,这是与地理环境相联系的。

Cathy felt blue all day.

凯茜整天沮丧着。

2. Kid, what's eating you? eat:

困扰,烦扰

Money is eating me.

钱的问题深深困扰着我。

3. He's at the top of the food chain. at the top of food chain:

在食物链顶端

These are the super-wealthy, the top of the food chain. A seven digit loss for them is a drop in the bucket.

这些是超级富豪食物链顶端的人物,七位数的损失对他们来说只是九牛一毛。

4. Ah, you're an outcast. outcast:

被驱逐的人,流浪的人

Sometimes you'll feel like an outcast.

有时你会觉得自己无家可归。

I'm definitely the oddball here, I'm the outcast.

在这里我肯定是个古怪的人,是个被遗弃的人。

But that's the point of Batman, he can be the outcast.

但这才是蝙蝠侠存在的真正意义。他可以离经叛道。

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事集排行