Section A (22. 5 marks)
Directions: In this section, you will hear six conversations between two speakers. For each conversation, there are several questions and each question is followed by three choices marked A, B and C. Listen carefully and then choose the best answer for each questions.
You will hear each conversation TWICE.
When will the magazine probably arrive?
A. Wednesday B. Thursday C. Friday
The answer is B.
1. Who used the car this morning?
A. The son. B. The aunt. C. The mother.
2. Where are the keys found?
A. In the purse B. In the pocket C. In the drawer.
3. Which of the flowing is true about the man？
A. He borrowed some money. B. He is caught in the traffic. C. He will meet his teacher.
4. How is the man going home?
A. By train B. By bus C. By taxi
5. When was the party held?
A. In the morning B. In the afternoon C. In the evening
6. Why didn’t the woman go to the party?
A. She didn’t feel well. B. She didn’t have the time. C. She didn’t get an invitation.
7. What dose the man want to buy?
A. A camera. B. A mobile phone. C. A music player.
8. Which of the following does the man choose?
A. The PE310. B. The RT230. C. The GF160.
9. How much does the man pay？
A. $300. B. $270. C. $100.
10. What is the woman?
A. A dress designer. B. A basketball player. C. A headmaster.
11. What do we know about the man’s travel plan?
A. He’s going by air. B. He’s leaving for Paris C. He’s arriving this afternoon.
12. Who is going to pick up the man?
A. The woman’s son. B. The woman’s brother. C. The woman herself.
13. What’s the man doing now?
A. Looking for a job. B. Studying in university. C. Teaching at a high school.
14. What kind of movie dose the man like best?
A. Adventure. B. Comedy. C. Drama.
15. Where are the speakers going first?
A. The supermarket. B. The cinema. C. The café.