1. What did the man win in his dream?
A. A holiday.
B. A new car.
C. Some money.
2. Will the woman come to the party?
3. How long has the woman been an author?
A. About 30 years.
B. About 40 years.
C. About 70 years.
4. What does the woman want?
A. A radio.
B. Some pens.
C. Some batteries.
5. What is the woman doing?
A. Asking for information.
B. Asking for an apology.
C. Asking for help.
6. How many coats does the woman want?
A. 25. B. 30. C. 50.
7. What is the order number for gloves?
A. P25G5. B. P26T5. C. P28D5.
8. Which city has the woman visited recently?
A. New York. B. London. C. Paris.
9. What does the woman like about the city?
A. City life. B. Weather. C. Environment.
10. When will it rain?
A. In the morning.
B. In the afternoon.
C. At night.
11. What will cause delays for traffic coming into town?
B. A fog.
C. Bridge repairs.
12. Why did the woman go to the bank?
A. To buy a new house.
B. To meet the manager.
C. To make an appointment.
13. What happened in the parking lot?
A. The woman quarreled with a stranger.
B. The woman failed to get her car parked in time.
C. The woman backed her car into the wrong place.
14. What did the woman think of the man when she first saw him?
15. How does the woman think about her work?
A. It is very good.
B. It is hard to say now.
C. It keeps her very busy.
16. Where does the woman live now?
A. In her workplace.
B. In the city center.
C. In a big apartment.
17. What are the two speakers talking about?
A. The woman’s life in a new city.
B. The woman’s travel experience.
C. The woman’s co-workers.
18. What is the woman’s view on smell?
A. It is personal.
B. It is concrete.
C. It is strange.
19. What is special about smells?
A. They are as pleasant as music.
B. They can last about thirty days.
C. They make things more memorable.
20. What is the woman’s most favorite smell?
A. Smell of the sea.
B. Smell of her garden.
C. Smell of aircraft fuel.