例：How much is the shirt?
A.$ 19.15. B.$ 9.15. C.$ 9.18.
1. Who is coming for tea?
A. John. B. Mark. C. Tracy.
2. What will the man do next?
A. Leave right away B. Stay for dinner. C. Catch a train.
3. What does the man come for?
A. A lecture. B. A meeting. C. A party.
4. What size does the man want?
A. 9. B. 35. C. 39.
5. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Life in Southeast Asia. B. Weather conditions. C. A holiday tour.
6. What is the man doing?
A. Giving a speech. B.Chairing a meeting. C. Introducing a person.
7. Why does the woman sing so well?
A. She has a great teacher. B. She teaches singing. C. She is young.
8. What is the second gift for Jimmy?
A. A car. B. A watch. C. A computer.
9. Why does Jimmy feel happy?
A. He lives with his parents.
B. He’s got what he dreamt of.
C. He’s received lots of presents.
10. What is the relationship between the speakers?
A. They are friends.
B. They are strangers to each other.
C. They are husband and wife.
11. Why does the woman come to talk with the man?
A. To get a job.
B. To take a test.
C. To see the secretary.
12. What does the man mean by saying sorry?
A. He can’t hear the woman clearly.
B. He doesn’t need a designer.
C. He can’t help the woman.
13. What do we know about the woman?
A. She lives close to the office.
B. She is new to the company.
C. She likes the big kitchen.
14. How does the man go to work?
A. On foot. B. By bus. C. By car.
15. Why was Susan late for work?
A. She missed the bus. B. Her train was late. C. Her car broke down.
16. What will the man do the next day?
A. Go to work by train. B. Visit Lily in her flat. C. Leave home earlier.
17. Where can you most probably hear this talk?
A. In a class of the English language.
B. In a class of the Greek language.
C. In a class of the French language.
18. How long does the class last?
A. 11 weeks. B. 13 weeks. C. 15 weeks.
19. What is “the short-cut” to learning words according to the speaker?
A. Taking more courses.
B. Reading basic words aloud.
C. Learning how words are formed.
20. Why is the class popular?
A. It is not offered each term.
B. It’s taught by Professor Morris.
C. It helps to master some useful rules.
1-5.BABAC 6-10.CACBB 11-15.ACABB 16-20.CABCC