例：How much is the shirt?
A. £19.15. B. £9.15. C. £9.18.
67. What color might the man’s shirt be?
A. White. B. Brown. C. Orange.
68. What prevented the man from hearing properly?
A. Trouble with his ears.
B. Trouble with the manager.
C. Trouble with the sound system.
69. What does the man usually do on Saturday?
A. Paint pictures. B. Have a rest. C. Work at home.
70. What happened to the man?
A. He took the wrong bus. B. He missed his bus stop. C. He didn’t catch the bus.
71. What does the woman tell her son to do?
A. Keep his room in order. B. Do his homework today. C. Throw away his dirty socks.
72. What are the man and the woman talking about?
A. How paper is made from trees.
B. How much paper Americans use.
C. Why so much paper is used.
73. How many trees do Americans cut down in one year?
A. 50 million. B. 85million. C. 850 million.
74. What are the man and the woman doing?
A. Camping in the woods. B. Looking at the photos. C. Putting up a tent.
75. What does the woman say about the tent?
A. It doesn’t seem very big. B. It looks comfortable. C. It looks rather funny.
76. Why does the man think they had good time?
A. It was the first time they had slept in a tent.
B. They caught a few fish in the river.
C. The comping trip was a great experience.
77. Where does this conversation probably take place?
A. In a post office. B. In a restaurant. C. In a department store.
78. Why doesn’t the woman choose the bowl?
A. It’s not easy to take it home.
B. She’s not satisfied with its design.
C. Blue and white are not her favorite colors.
79. What is the woman likely to buy?
A. A tablecloth. B. a silver plate C. A suitcase.
80. How does the woman feel at the beginning of the conversation?
A. Calm. B. Happy. C. Bored.
81. What is the woman’s first response to the man’s suggestion?
A. She thinks it is a good idea. B. She doesn’t show much interest. C. She wants to read about art first.
82. Which city will the art exhibition go to next?
A. Chicago. B. New York. C. Los Angeles.
83. What are the man and the woman probably going to do?
A. Visit the exhibition. B. Study modern art. C. Buy the exhibition tickets.
84. What was one of the reasons for the man to study in Paris?
A. It was easier to enter a medical school there.
B. Central Europe had the best medical schools.
C. There were three good medical schools in Paris.
85. How did the man improve his French?
A. By staying with a local family.
B. By studying in his own country.
C. By helping the local families
86. Which of the following is TRUE about the man?
A. He graduated from a top university.
B. He remained healthy by walking to school.
C. He didn’t plan to live close to the school.
67. C 68. C 69. C 70. B 71. A
72. B 73. C 74. B 75. A 76. C 77. C 78. A 79. B 80. B 81. B 82. C 83. A 84. A 85. A 86. B