例：How much is the shirt ?
A. ￡19.15. B.￡9.15. C. ￡9.18.
1. What did the boy finally get?
A. A colorful bike. B. A blue bike.
C. A white bike.
2. How long does the woman plan to stay?
A. About seven days. B. About five days.
C. About twelve days.
3. What do we know about the man?
A. He is making coffee.
B. He has a pain in his hands.
C. He is busy painting.
4. What did the woman do last night?
A. She saw a movie. B. She went to her sister’s.
C. She watched a football game.
5. What time will Cathy go to the party?
A. Before seven. B. Around six thirty.
C. After seven.
6. What kind of dress does the lady get ?
A. A cotton dress Size 9. B. A special dress Size 8.
C. A silk dress Size 7.
7. How much is the change?
A. $10. B. $ 6. C. $16.
8. What did the man do during these weeks?
A. He rode to the country several times.
B. He spent his holidays away from the city.
C. He managed to visit the tower.
9. How does the man feel about what he’s done?
A. He feels regretful. B. He feels content.
C. He feels disappointed.
10. Who is the woman most probably speaking to ?
A. A passenger. B. A railway man. C. A conductor.
11. What do we know about the train?
A. It takes half an hour to Sevenoaks.
B. It is for long journey travellers.
C. It is a slow train.
12. What is the woman going to do then?
A. To change to another train. B. To give up the journey.
C. To buy a ticket for this train.
13. What is the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Husband and wife. B. Son and mother.
C. Father and daughter.
14. What does the woman tell the man about?
A. The big storm. B. The power line.
C. The sharp cry in the dark.
15. What is the first thing the man is going to do?
A. To buy some candles. B. To make a phone call.
C. To go back home.
16. Which of the following can best describe the woman’s feeling?
A. Fearless. B. Helpless. C. Hopeless.
17. According to the speaker, how will students feel about the university life at its beginning?
A. Excited and fearful. B. Excited and tired.
C. Excited and anxious.
18. What will help the students to become clear about their own goals?
A. Walking around the university.
B. Understanding the university requirements.
C. Getting used to university life.
19. Why does the speaker advise the students not to give up learning?
A. Because learning can help them understand their own value.
B. Because learning can help them improve their life.
C. Because learning can help them get university degrees.
20. According to the speaker, what is the most important for the new students?
A. Fields of learning. B. Results of learning.
C. Ways of learning.
1~5 BCCAC 6~10 ACBBA 11~15 CCAAB 16~20 BCBBC