PartⅠListening Comprehension (30 marks)
Section A （22.5 marks）
Directions: In this section, you will hear six conversations between two speakers. For each conversation, there are several questions and each question is followed by three choices marked A, B and C. Listen carefully and then choose the best answer for each question.
You will hear each conversation TWICE.
1. When does the woman usually get home from work?
A. About 6:30. B. About 7:30. C. About 8:30.
2. What did the woman do last night?
A. She watched TV.
B. She recorded a program.
C. She prepared for a lecture.
3. How often does the man exercise at the gym?
A. Every day. B. Every two days. C. Once a week.
4. Where will the two speakers meet before doing exercise this Friday?
A. At the park. B. At the cafe. C. At the cinema.
5. What is Mr. Chester doing?
A. Telephoning someone.
B. Speaking to the woman.
C. Leaving the man a message.
6. What is the man's last name?
A. Oliver. B. Horst. C. Robert.
7. Why will the woman be late?
A. She didn't catch the train.
B. She didn't finish her paper.
C. She didn't wake up in time.
8. Where is the man?
A. At the station. B. At home. C. At the office.
9. What is the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Teacher and student. B. Parent and child. C. Husband and wife.
10. For whom does the woman buy the T-shirt?
A. Herself. B. Her husband. C. Her friend.
11 .How much does the T-shirt normally cost?
A. $54. B. $60. C. $70.
12. Why does the salesman agree to sell the T-shirt at $48?
A. It is cheaper online. B. He is in a hurry. C. A button is lost.
13. When did the woman arrive?
A. Friday. B. Saturday. C. Sunday.
14. What major did the man choose in the end?
A. English. B. Biology. C . History.
15. What suggestion does the man give on reading the books?
A. Making notes. B. Skimming first. C. Reading word by word.
Section B（7.5 marks）
Directions: In this section, you will hear a short passage. Listen carefully and then fill in the numbered blanks with the information you have heard. Fill in each blank with NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
You will hear the short passageTWICE
School Web Design 16
I. Meet on 17 from 2:30 to 3:15
II. Create a website for a competition
☆on your ancestor 18
☆ 19 long & well constructed
☆has a first prize of $300 for beginners & $ 20 for the advanced
☆do it by yourself, list the software you used
1-5 ACBAA 6-10 BABCC 11-15 BCACB
16: Club 17: Monday 18: background 19: 5 pages 20: 750