Questions 1 to 3 are based on the following conversation.
W： Hey, John, is there much work? You look so tired.
M： I’m afraid yes，（1) but when I think tomorrow is the weekend I would be excited.
W： (3) Me too. We have been too busy these days. What about your case?
M： The program meets the bottleneck. I don't know how to deal with it. The deadline is around the corner, on October 17th, which is next Sunday.
W： Oh, don’t worry. You can work it out. Just believe yourself.
M： Thanks for your comfortable words. By the way, would you like to take exercise? I have found a new gymnasium.
W： Oh? Is the equipment at the gym new? (3) You know that old equipment is not quite...
M： Yes, the equipment is introduced from the overseas. The new equipment is of a high price, you see.
W： (2) Great! I love to take exercise. Shall we meet on Sunday?
M： OK, we can meet at the gate of central park. The gymnasium is near the park.
W： (2) That is a great way of relaxing ourselves after a day’s tiring work.
M： Yes, you are definitely right. Sports are one of the best means to enable us to forget about our pressure.
In this section you will hear several conversations, Listen to the conversations carefully and then answer the questions that follow.
Questions 1 to 3 are based on the following conversation. At the end of the conversation，you will be given IS seconds to answer the questions.
Now, listen to the conversation.
1. Why is the man excited at the beginning of the conversation?
A. He has done all his work. B. He can relax at the weekend.
C. He will take some exercise. D. He is glad to see the woman.
2. The man and woman plan to .
A. meet next Sunday B. work out the bottleneck
C. relax themselves at the park D. go to a new gymnasium
3. Which of the following statements is INCORRECT?
A. The man and the woman are very busy.
B. The man and the woman like sports.
C. The man and the woman prefer old equipment in the gym.
D. The man and the woman are free on Sunday.
1. B 听力原文中提到“but when I think tomorrow is the weekend I would be excited，” 即因为想到周末可以休息，男士很兴奋。因此，选项B为正确答案。
2. D 根据听力原文的“Great! I love to take exercise. Shall we meet on Sunday?，”可 知女士同意去新的健身房锻炼，两人约定这周日见面，根据“That is a great way of relaxing ourselves after a day’s tiring work. ” 可知他们在健身房放松。因此，选项 D 为正确答案。
3. C 根据听力材料中的“Me too. We have been too busy these days”，可知两人工作都 很忙碌，根据“You know that old equipment is not quite. ”可知女士倾向于新的健 身器材，而男士则没有明确表达这一点。因此，选项C为正确答案。