Questions 7 to 10 are based on the following conversation.
M： Hello, what’s wrong with you?
W： (7) I am coughing and have a running nose.
M： How long have you had the problem?
W： For two days.
M： Do you have your temperature?
W: Yes’ it’s38。C.
M： How much have you been coughing? Do you have any sputum?
W： I have a bad, dry cough, especially at night. (7) I haven’t been sleeping well these days. Sometimes, I have vomited after coughing.
M： Is anyone else also ill in your family?
W： My sister had it a few days ago.
M： Most likely it’s a virus infection. (8) But I am not sure yet before seeing your blood test report.
W ： Doctor, here is my blood test report. Is it serious?
M： (9) You have come down with the flu. I’ll give you a prescription，and we will see after that.
W ： Do these medicines have any side effect?
M： No, they have no side effects. (9) These medicines will help you relieve the symptom.
W ： How can I have them?
M： (10) The white tablets are for your fever. (9) Take two tablets three times a day, but not more than once every four hours.
W ： How about the brown tablets?
M： (10) The brown tablets are for your cough. Take two tablets three times a day. If you feel worse, come back at anytime.
W： Okay, thank you.
Questions 7 to 10 are based on the following conversation. At the end of the conversation，you will be given 20 seconds to answer the questions.
Now, listen to the conversation.
7. Which of the following is NOT the symptom of the woman?
B. Vomiting after sleep.
C. Running nose.
D. Not sleeping well.
8. The doctor is not sure about the woman’s illness before seeing her .
A. temperature report
B. virus infection report
C. blood test report
D. side effect report
9. Which of the following is INCORRECT?
A. The woman is infected with the flu.
B. The woman's symptom will be relieved with the medicine.
C. The woman should take one white tablet when her temperature is above 38*C .
D. The woman should have two white tablets three times a day.
10. What prescription does the doctor give to the woman?
A. Taking two white tablets three times a day.
B. Taking brown tablets once every four hours.
C. White tablets for the fever and brown tablets for the cough.
D. Brown tablets for the fever and white tablets for the cough.
7. B本题可用排除法，根据听力原文的“I am coughing and have a running nose”，可知 女士生病的症状有咳嗽、流鼻涕，因此可以排除选项A和选项C。根据听力材料的“I haven’t been sleeping well these days”，可知女士生病的这些天晚上都没睡好觉，因 此可以排除选项D。因此，选项B为正确答案。
8. C 根据听力原文中的“But I am not sure yet before seeing your blood test report”， 即医生说看到女士的血液报告后才能进一步确定她的病情。因此，选项C为正确 答案。
9. D根据听力原文中提到的“You have come down with the flu.”即医生说女士感染 了流行性感冒，因此可以排除选项A。根据“These medicines will help you relieve the symptom.”可知医生表示开的药没有副作用，药会帮助他缓解症状，因此可以排 除选项根据听力原文中提到的“These medicines will help you relieve the symptom.”可知医生嘱咐病人，当体温达到38度以上的时候服用白色药片，因此可 以排除选项C。因此，选项D为正确答案。
10. C 根据听力原文中的“The brown tablets are for your cough. Take two tablets three times a day. If you feel worse, come back at anytime.” 即医生嘱咐病人，棕 色药片是用于治疗咳嗽的。因此，选项C为正确答案。