Questions 5 to 7 are based on the following conversation.
M： Hi, Heather, I was wondering if you’re free tomorrow night.
W： Well, George, I guess I am. Why do you ask?
M： I have just gotten a pair of pre-sale “Star Wars” movie tickets from a friend and was (5) thinking of inviting you along for the opening. Are you interested?
W： Yeah, definitely! I really want to watch “Star Wars” on the opening day but the pre-sale tickets have been sold out. How did you manage to get hold of them?
M： A friend of mine works at the corporate headquarters of “Pepsi”，which is a major sponsor of the movie. He was able to get the tickets for free，and then (6) he sold 2 to me for $ 50 a piece.
W： You paid $ 50 for each ticket? That’s a lot of extra money over the regular price!
M： Not really, considering the fact that other people are (6) paying as high as $ 200 each on the “black market”. Besides, (7) I knew you were really looking forward to watching “Star Wars，’ on the opening day.
W： Wow, I’m really honored (7) you went through all this trouble just for my sake. I really appreciate that. So，what time are we going?
M： Well, let’s see. The movie starts at 10 p. m. We should get there at least 1 hour earlier because there’ll be a big line. I could pick you up at your house at 8，if that’s OK with you.
W： Okay, George. Bye!
M： Bye, Heather.
Questions 5 to 7 are based on the following conversation. At the end of the conversation，you will be given 15 seconds to answer the questions?
Now, listen to the conversation.
5. What is this conversation mainly about?
A. What the man and the woman are going to do tomorrow night.
B. The “Star Wars” movie tickets will be on sale tomorrow night.
C. The man invites the woman for the opening premiere tomorrow.
D. How to get the pre-sale movie tickets.
6. How much more would the man spend if he buys the tickets on the “black market”？
A. 100 dollars. B. 200 dollars. C. 300 dollars. D. 400 dollars.
7. What is the main reason that the. man spends much extra money, on the tickets?
A. His friend at the sponsor headquarter can get the tickets.
B. The pre-sale tickets for the movie were sold out.
C. He is really looking forward to watching “Star Wars” on the opening day.
D. The woman wants to watch the movie opening very much.
5. C本题考查的是对话的主要内容，听力在原文中提到“thinking of inviting you along for the opening”，可知男士想邀请女士观看电影首映。因此，选项C为正确答案。
6. C 根据听力原文中的 paying as high as $ 200 each on the “black market”可知黑市 价200美元。再根据原文中的“he sold 2 to me for $ 50 a piece”，可知黑市价200美 元减去20，每张多花150，两张就是300美元。因此，选项C为正确答案。
7. D 根据听力材料中的 I knew you were really looking forward to watching “Star Wars" on the opening day，可知买票的主要原因是女士很想看电影首映D根据“you went through all this trouble just for my sake”，可知因为女士想看才想尽办法买到 票的。因此，选项D为正确的答案。