Questions 8 to 10 are based on the following conversation.
W： Can you tell me how to reach the bank please?
M： Which bank? There are two： the Allied Irish Bank and the Bank of Ireland.
W： I have an AIB pass card and (8) I want to withdraw money from the bank.
M： You need to go to (9) the Allied Irish Bank which is near the local shopping centre， Dunnes Stores.
W： How can I get there? (10) I have no knowledge of this area. Cross the road and turn left at the other side. Walk along the footpath until you reach the traffic lights. You will see a shopping centre on the right hand side. Walk across the road and turn fight after the shopping centre. Keep going straight for about 100m and the bank is to your left.
W： It sounds very complicated. How far is, it from here?
M： (10) It’s not so complicated. It's about five minutes walk from here. I can draw a map for you if you wish.
W： Oh, I would really appreciate that. By the way will I be going North or South?
M： (10) You will be going northwards. You are now in the Western part of the city and the Alied Irish Bank is situated in the North East. (10) Here’s a rough sketch of the area.
Questions 8 to 10 are based on the following conversation. At the end of the conversation，you will be given 15 seconds to answer the questions ?
Now, listen to the conversation.
8. What does the woman want to do?
A. Withdraw some money. B. Deposit some money.
C. Get to know the neighborhood. D. Ask the way to the museum.
9. What can be inferred about the two banks?
A. They are far away from each other.
B. The Allied Irish Bank is near Dunnes Stores.
C. The Allied Irish Bank is 100m from the traffic lights.
D. The Bank of Ireland is located in the North East.
10. Which of the following statements is INCORRECT?
A. The woman appears to be a stranger of this area.
B. The woman will be going northwards.
C. The man thinks the route is not very complicated.
D. The man would draw a rough sketch of the bank.
8. A根据听力材料中的“I want to withdraw money from the bank”，可知女士想到银 行取钱。因此，选项A是正确答案。
9. B 根据听力材料中的“the Allied Irish Bank which is near the local shopping centre, Dunnes Stores”，可知AIB在购物中心附近。因此，选项B为正确答案。
10. D本题可用排除法，根据听力原文中的“I have no knowledge of this area”，可知女 士对此地非常陌生，因此排除选项A。根据听力材料中的“his not so complicated”， 可知男士认为去银行的路线不复杂，因此排除选项C。根据听力材料中的“You will be going northwards”，可知女士要往北走，因此可以排除选项B。因此，选项D为 正确答案。