自考英语二考试重点：unit 12 课后练习及历年常考重点
1. symptom 2. intellectual 3. detail 4. initial
5. inventor 6. confront 7. sensitivity 8. reflection
9. creativity 10. character 11. trace 12. modest
13. investment 14. to substitute … for 15. be contrary to 16. to put off
17. be confronted with 18. to gaze at
19. be unaware of 20. to impress…on
21. be free from 22. be beneficial to
recent research shows / indicates that daydreaming is part of daily life .
daydreaming is not only beneficial to the mental balance, but also to enhance one's ability of self-control.
daydreaming can not only help maintain emotional balance , but also improve one's self-control .
historically, many scientists and inventors have taken full advantage of daydreaming.
many scientists and inventors in history took full use of daydreaming.
while composing, some composers seem to approach a state of deep daydreaming.
some composers seemed to approach a state of deep daydreaming while they were composing.
picture yourself as a winner rather than loser in your daydream.
picture yourself in your daydream as winning rather than defeated.