英语四级

新闻英语旅游英语酒店英语法律英语计算机银行英语金融英语医学英语房产英语电信英语

金融英语口语听力教程第30课:提供托收项目

hetao 于2012-11-19发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
《金融英语口语听力教程》是行业英语中专为金融行业设计,为你突破金融英语口语提供帮助。 [00:00.00]Placing an Item for Collection[00:01.36]提供托收项目[00:0
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……
《金融英语口语听力教程》是行业英语中专为金融行业设计,为你突破金融英语口语提供帮助。

 

Placing an Item for Collection

提供托收项目

Situation 30

情景 30

Chris Morris wants to cash a check his mother sent him for his birthday .He is talking to the collections clerk at the First National Bank.

克里斯·莫里斯想兑换一张他母亲为庆祝他的生日寄来的支票,他正与第一国民银行的负责托收的职员谈话。

Morris:I wanted to cash this check from my mother ,but the teller told me to bring it here.

莫里斯:我想把我母亲寄给我的这张支票兑现,出纳员让我把支票交到这里。

Clerk:Yes,sir.That's an out-of-town personal check.We wouldn't be able to cash it for you until the proceeds are collected from the drawee bank.

职员:好的,先生。这是一张外地个人支票,要等到款项从票据付款行取回来以后,我们才能够为您的支票兑现。

M:Well,how do I cash it then ?

莫里斯:哦,那么我怎样才能将这张支票兑现呢?

C:We will accept the endorsed check for collection and notify you as soon as it's paid .

职员:我们会收到用于取款的已背书的支票。支票被支付后,我们马上就会通知您。

Do you have any accounts with us ?

您在我们行里有帐户吗?

M:No,I don't have any bank accounts yet.I've lived here only a few weeks.I'm going to college here .

莫里斯:没有,我还没有任何银行帐户呢。我到这里才几个星期,我就要在这里上大学。

C:Well,if you will please endorse this check and show me some identification ,I'll prepare a collection receipt for you .

职员:噢,请您在这张支票背面签字,并让我看一下您的某种身份的证件,我为您准备一张取款收据。

M:Do I have to pay for this ?

莫里斯:我必须为此付钱吗?

C:Yes,sir .We must charge a collection fee of $1.50 if you don't have an account with us.

职员:是的,先生。如果您在我行没有帐户的话,你就需要支付1.5美元的取款费。

if you'd like to open an account with the proceeds,there will be no charge.

如果您愿意用这笔汇款开立一个帐户,你您就不用付钱了。

M:Yes,I'd better do that.I need an account anyway,so I may as well open one here .

莫里斯:好的,我最好立一个帐户。无论如何我需要一个帐户为好。

C;Will you please go to the New Accounts counter to open your account while I fill out your receipt?

职员:请您到新开帐户柜台去开立您的帐户,同时,我在这里为您填写收据,好吗?

M:Fine.I'll come back and get the receipt after I make arrangements to open an account .

莫里斯:好的,等我办理好开立帐戾的事情后,我就回来取收据。

Thanks very much for all your help.

非常感谢您的帮助。

 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

金融英语排行