英语四级

新闻英语旅游英语酒店英语法律英语计算机银行英语金融英语医学英语房产英语电信英语

外事接待英语口语:看病

hetao 于2012-12-03发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
《外事接待英语口语》,它收录了英美人日常生活中经常说到、用到的最实用的有关外事接待会话句子、短语,满足你的需求。Chapter 10Seeing the Doctor看病[00:04.28]D
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

《外事接待英语口语》,它收录了英美人日常生活中经常说到、用到的最实用的有关外事接待会话句子、短语,满足你的需求。

Chapter 10 Seeing the Doctor

看病

Dialogue 1 At the Doctor's

在医生办公室里

Professional Terms

专业术语

dizzy a.

晕眩的

temperature n.

温度

symptom n.

症状

ache vi.

thermometer n.

温度计

pulse vi & n.

跳动

bronchitis n.

支气管炎

allergic a.

过敏的

penicillin n.

青霉素

Good morning, Mr. Miller.What's the matter?

早上好,米勒先生。哪儿不舒服?

Good morning ,doctor, I feel dizzy and weak and I'm running a temperature.

早上好,医生。我感到头晕,而且发烧。

Do you have any other symptoms?

还有些别的症状吗?

Yes, I have a bad cough and my chest also aches.

是的。咳得很厉害,并且胸部也疼。

I see, Open your mouth, please ,and say AH Now let me take your temperature, Put this thermometer in under your arm please.

我知道了。请张开嘴巴发“啊”的音……让我量量你的体温,请把温度计放在胳膊下。

Doctor, how about my temperature now?

医生,我现在的体温是多少?

It's 39.5℃。 Now let me examine your chest.

三十九度五。现在我来检查一下你的肺。

Will you please unbutton your shirt.

脱掉你的衬衣好吗?

Breath in deeply, Breathe out slowly.

深深吸气……慢慢呼出。

Now I will feel your pulse. That will do.

现在我来给你把脉。好了。

Doctor am I serious.

医生,我严重吗?

Oh, it's nothing serious, Just as I thought you've got bronchitis.

噢,一点也不重。正象我猜想的一样,你得的是支气管炎。

I'm relieved to hear that.

你的话使我松了一口气。

I will give you an injection to bring down the temperature .

我给你开一针来降体温。

Are you allergic to penicillin?

你对青霉素过敏吗?

I'm not sure.

我不能肯定。

Well, We'll check on that.

那么我们来给你查一查。

Take this slip to the injection room and give it to the nurse.

把这张纸条拿去注射室交给护士。

She will give you a test.

她会给你做皮试的。

If you test is all right, she will give you an injection.

如果你做皮试没问题的话,她会给你打针的。

Do I need any medicine?

你要吃点什么药吗?

Yes, I'll prescribe some cough medicine and some antibiotic.

是的。我要给你开一些治咳嗽的药以及一些抗生素药丸。

Here is your prescription .Take it to the chemist at the dispensary and he will tell you the dosage.

那是你的处方。把它拿到药房去交给药剂师,他会告诉你该怎么服药的。

What else do you advise me to do?

你觉得我还应该注意些什么吗?

Stay indoors for a day or two. keep warm ,drink more water and have a good rest.

在家呆上一两天,注意保暖,多喝点水,并要好好休息。

Thank you very much ,doctor.

非常谢谢你,医生。

Never mind, If you don't feel any better in a couple of days come and see me again.

不用谢,如果两三天后还没有好转,就再来找我。

Thanks again .Good-bye.

再次谢谢你,再见

Take care of yourself .Good-bye.

保重自已,再见

Notes:

笔记

What's the matter?

哪儿不舒服?

I'm running a temperature.

我发烧

Take your temperature.

量你的体温

Unbutton your shirt.

解开你的衬衫

Feel your pulse.

给你把脉

I'm relieved to hear that.

听到这,我就松了一口气。

Are you allergic to pencillin?

你对青霉素过敏吗?

The injection room.

注射室

Take care of yourself.

保重身体

Dialogue 2 Taking Prescriptions to the Chemist

去药房配药

Professional Terms

专业术语

presciption

命令

outside

dosage

剂量

tablet

平板

capsule

胶囊

external

外部的

subdue vt

征服

inflammation n.

怒火

Good morning, I'd like to have these prescriptions filled, please.

早上好,我想让你按照处方配药。

Yes, It will about 5 minutes, Please wait outside and I'll have them for you.

好的,大概需要五分钟。请在外面等候,我去给你配药。

Thanks

谢谢

Mr.Lewis?

刘易斯先生?

Yes.

在这儿

Here is your medicine.

这是你的药

The dosage is written on the bottle.

瓶子上有药的服法

Take two tablets each time ,three times a day after meal.

饭后每次两片,每日三次。

How about the capsules?

怎么服这些胶囊?

Take one capsule every four hour. and the ointment is for external use only.

每四小时服一粒。

It can subdue the inflammation.

这个药膏只可外用,它可以消炎。

Anything else?

还有别的药吗?

No, That comes to 15.5 yuan.

没有了。总共十五元五角。

Here is 20 yuan.

给你二十元

And here is your change.

这是你的零钱。

I wish you a quick recovery.

祝你早日康复。

Thanks ,By the way, will this medicine have any side effects .?

谢谢。顺便问一句,这些药有副作用吗?

Yes, It will probably make you sleepy.

是的。它可以使你嗜睡。

Will be able to drive?

我能开车吗?

No, you'd better not do that.

不,你最好别开车。

Thank you very much for your help . Good-bye.

非常感谢你的帮助,再见。

Don't mention it .Bye.

不必客气,再见

notes

笔记

and the ointment is fo rexternal use only.

这个药膏只能外用。

It can subdue the inflammation.

它可以用来消炎

That comes to 15.5 yuan.

总共要15.5元。

I wish you a quick recovery.

希望你早日康复。

Side effect.

副作用。

Dialogue 3 An Emergency Treatment

急诊

Professional Terms

专业术语

rather adv.

宁可

acute a.

敏锐的

lung n.

appendicitis n.

阑尾炎

serious a.

严肃的

remove vt.

删除

inpatient n.

住院病人

You look rather pale, Mrs. Douglas, What's troubling you?

道格拉斯太太,你的脸色苍白,怎么啦?

I'm running a fever. and I'm having an acute pain in my stomach.

我发烧,并且肚子疼得厉害

We must send you to the hospital at once. I'll call a taxi.

我们马上把你送到医院去。我去叫辆出租车。

But won't that be too much bother?

那不是太麻烦你了吗?

No bother at all. Remember, we're good friends.

一点也不麻烦。记住我们可是好朋友。

It's very kind of you to do so.

你这样做,我太感谢了。

Doctor, Mrs.Douglas is rather sick.

医生,道格拉斯太太病得很重。

Don't worry .Let me examine her .Sit down .please Mrs.Douglas.

不用担心。我来为她检查一下。请坐,道格拉斯太太。

I'll take your temperature ,examine your stomach, lungs and heart.

我要给你量体温,检查你的胃、心和肺。

What's the result ,doctor?

结果怎么样医生?

It's acute appendicitis.

是急性阑尾炎。

Is it serious?

严重吗?

Yes, Mrs.Douglas .I'm afraid an urgent operation is necessary.

是的。道格拉斯太太,恐怕得立即作手术。

You must be hospitalized right now, and have your appenix removed.

你必须立即住院,切除阑尾

What can I do for her?

我能帮她做什么吗?

Go to the inpatient department immediately and go through the formalities for her.

立即到住院部为她办理住院手续。

We'll get ready for the operation.

我们要准备做手术了。

Thank you very much ,doctor.

非常谢谢你,医生。

Don't mention it.

不用谢

Notes

笔记

What's troubling you?

你怎么啦?

I'm running a fever.

我发烧。

And I'm having an acute pain in my stomach.

并且我肚子疼得厉害

It's acute Appendicitis.

是急性阑尾炎

You must be hospitalized now.

你必须立即住院。

And have your appendix removed.

切除阑尾

The impatient department.

住院部

 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

金融英语排行