May I have breakfast in my room?
What would you like to have?
Would you like to have something else?
1. May I have your room number?
2. What's your room number?
What time does the dining room open for breakfast?
What would you like?
White bread or rye?
How long will it take?
Shall I place it here?
If you want breakfast in your room tomorrow morning, call Room Service tonight and place your order.
We'll send it right up to you.
Just put it on the table.
Would you please sign the bill?
Would you like breakfast in your room?
Room Service. Can I help you?
Room Service, May I come in?
Mr. Green, here is the food you ordered.
Can I have it charged to my account?
Please bring my breakfast at 7.
1. Did you call the service?
2. Did you ring for service?
1. This is a tip for your trouble.
2. Here's something for you.
1. We won't take tips, but thank you anyway.
2. We won't accept tips, but thank you anyway.
Shall I pay you now or later?