1. When would you like me to make up the room?
2. When do you want me to do the room?
1. Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can be of any help.
2. In case you have any problem, please feel free to tell us.
Housekeeping. May I come in?
What about tidying up a bit in the bathroom? We've had a bath, and it's quite a mess.
May I clean your room now, ma'am?
Tell me when to make your bed, please.
This is room 3012. Could you please send a housekeeper to clean the room while I am out?
Is there anything I can do for you now?
1. Would you like me to clean up your room right now?
2. Would you like me to tidy up your room now?
1. Shall I clean your room now.
2. May I clean you room now?
1. Sorry for disturbing you, sir.
2. I'm sorry to disturb you, sir.
1. May I tidy up these things on your desk?
2. May I straighten up these things on your desk?
Do you mind if I move your luggage?
I'm sorry to disturb you. May I clean up the room now?
When will it be convenient, sir?
If I'm free, I'll hang the Housekeeping sign.
Would you like us to make your bed now?
I'm a little tied up at the moment.
We always serve rooms on request.
Your room will be fine after 10 a.m.