滑雪英语

滑雪教学(初级) 滑雪教学(中级) 滑雪教学(高级) 滑雪教学(专业级)

滑雪视频教程Ski School高级6.1:How to Pole Plant 点杖

lisa 于2015-02-21发布
增大字体 减小字体
滑雪视频教程Ski School高级6.1:点杖,讲述了关于肢体技能的滑雪技巧,含有视频讲解、中英文对照文本阅读。

Now that you're feeling more confident with your skiing and you're getting around the

现在你对自己的滑雪技能正颇感自信,然后你在整个山上的雪道上四处滑行

whole mountain on the pistes, we're going to get a bit more adventurous with your skiing.

现在我们要让你的滑雪更刺激一点

We're going to look at four things:Carving, Off Piste, Powder and Bumps.

首先要注意四点:卡宾,道外,滑雪粉和雪包

The technique that you've learn on the piste is exactly the same, but there are some tactics

你在雪道上滑雪的技巧是完全相通的,但是要注意策略上的一些东西

and a few things to focus on that's really going to help you pick your skiing up to that next level.

这会真正使你的滑雪技能提高到另一个阶段

Let's take a look.

一起来看看

Something we haven't really looked at yetis the Pole Plant. It's going to be really

点仗是我们还没有真正注意的事情

useful on bumps, steeper slopes, powder, allover the mountain. It's going to give your

点仗对于雪包,险坡,滑雪粉甚至整个山坡来说都是非常有用的

skiing another dimension and it's really going to help link those turns together.

它会加大你滑雪的幅度以及更好的把回转连接起来

Lets take a look at two main things that are going to help you with the pole plant. Firstly,

现在我们一起来看看帮助我们点仗的两件事情

the arm position. It isn't any different to what you are doing when you're skiing without

首先,臂膀的位置,如果胳膊位置不对就会跟你滑雪的时候没有点仗的效果是一样的

pole planting. Keeping those hands away from the body out in front, the pole plant isn't

保持手臂离开身体向前

any kind of reaching movement or any elaborate arm waving strange thing. So I'm going to

点仗不是说一种延伸动作或者说任何夸张的手臂摆动的奇怪动作

keep those hands in front and it is just that wrist action.

所以我要把双手向前而且这只是手腕动作

Secondly, the timing, this is key. The pole is going to be coming through nice and slowly,

第二,时机是关键,手杖在转弯开始的时候要平缓穿过

through the turn, and then you are going to release the end of the turn, place the pole,

然后在转弯结束的时候放松手杖,接着点仗

and then turn round it. Remember, it's always the downhill pole, you're always going to

绕着点仗的位置滑过去,记住,一般点仗的都是下山仗,你也总感觉

feel you're going to turn around it.

你是要绕着它滑过去

Get the timing right, my pole is coming forward,

把握好时机,我的手杖向前移动

I release the edge, I plant the pole, and start the turn.

在转弯边缘放松手杖,点仗然后开始转弯

So the pole is coming forward, nice and smooth, pole, turn. Forward, pole, forward, pole.

所以手杖向前,平稳,点仗,转弯,向前,点仗,向前,点仗

My hands are staying nicely in front.

我的双手一直保持平稳向前

There's no hesitation between the pole plant and the start of the turn.

点仗和开始转弯的空档不要犹豫

I'm keeping my hands forward, and using the pole plant to help link the turns.

保持双手向前,利用点仗的动作帮助转弯之间的连接。

本节翻译由en8848字幕组完成,绿野资深滑雪爱好者@莫名@银色horizon@WANG Yizhe等大神完成校对。对听译、翻译内容另有见解的小伙伴可以通过页面左侧的『协同翻译』功能对翻译内容进行修正。谢谢!

 1 2 下一页

滑雪教程排行