341. Don't keep me waiting long．
342. He has a remarkable memory．
343. He has completed the task．
344. He has quite a few friends．
345. He is capable of any crime．
346. He walks with a quick pace．
347. He was not a little tired．
348. His looks are always funny．
349. How about going to a movie?
350. I think I've caught a cold．
351. I was taking care of Sally.
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK．
353. I'm very glad to hear that．
354. I'm your lucky fellow then.
355. It's none of your business!
356. No littering on the campus．
357. She is a good-looking girl.
358. She mended the broken doll．
359. So I just take what I want．
360. Spring is a pretty season.