521. The sea sparkled in the sunlight．
522. The teacher tested us in English．
523. There is a bridge over the river.
524. They rode their respective bikes．
525. They will arrive in half an hour．
526. Time is more valuable than money.
527. We are all in favor of this plan．
528. We reached London this afternoon．
529. We two finished a bottle of wine．
530. what a lovely little girl she is!
531. Will you pick me up at my place?
532. You may choose whatever you like．
533. You're suffering from an allergy?
534. Beyond all questions you are right.
535. But I plan to weed the yard today.
536. But who will do all the house work?
537. Close the door after you，please．
538. Come to see me whenever you like。
539. Don't pull the chairs about,boys!
540. He drives more carefully than you．