581. Let's take a short break for lunch．
582. Linda speaks as if she were a boss．
583. She became more and more beautiful．
584. Suppose it rains,what shall we do?
585. The book is protected by copyright．
586. The ice is hard enough to skate on．
587. The price includes postage charges.
588. This is a little something for you．
589. What he likes best is making jokes．
590. Who but Jack would do such a thing?
591. You should have a mind of your own．
592. You will soon get used to the work．
593. Columbus discovered America in l492．
594. God helps those who he1p themselves．
595. He has a nice sum of money put away．
596. He is heavily insured against death．
597. He used to learn everything by rote．
598. He's a terrible man when he's angry．
599. I am on my way to the grocery store．
600. I am sick of always waiting for you!