661. I'm looking forward to a prompt reply.
662. It is an excellent novel in every way.
663. It is clear that the cat has eaten it!
664. Nothing but death can part the couple.
665. Now she looks pale as if she were ill.
666. She was injured badly in the accident.
667. The secret was spread among the crowd.
668. The two brothers look very much alike.
669. Their interest is listening to others.
670. There was a notice in the supermarket.
671. This one cannot compare with that one.
672. To know everything is to know nothing.
673. To tell the truth, I don't like disco.
674. True and False have opposite meanings.
675. What's the point of going to college?
676. Where can we make the insurance claim?
677. Why don't I pick you up at your house?
678. Why don't you attend an aerobic class?
679. You can kill two birds with one stone.
680. You can't go in no matter who you are.