681. You should learn these words by heart.
682. Could I have those two tickets, please?
683. He has to take care of his sick mother.
684. He hired a workman to repair the fence.
685. I can't make this machine run properly.
686. I don't know if I'll have the patience.
687. I don't like what you are saying.
688. I fell in love with her at first sight.
689. I have just heard from my sister, Mary.
690. If you would only try, you could do it.
691. It is no use learning without thinking.
692. It was a lazy, breezy autumn afternoon.
693. Jack is the strongest boy in the class.
694. Please fetch a chair from another room.
695. The doctor began to operate on the boy.
696. The doctor is taking my blood pressure.
697. The machines will not operate properly.
698. The students declared against cheating.
699. There is hope so long as he is with us.
700. He talks as if he were the head of the office.