801. She intends to make teaching her profession.
802. The letter "x" stands for an unknown number.
803. The sight of the dead body scared him stiff.
804. There are lots of huge buildings in Beijing.
805. There is an interesting film on Channel one.
806. They plan to immigrate to Finland next year.
807. We enjoyed driving along the new expressway.
808. We need to cooperate perfectly to win the game.
809. We need more than listening. We need action!
810. Yes. I wouldn't go home early if I were you.
811. Your answer is satisfying. I feel satisfied.
812. Betty and Susan are talking on the telephone.
813. Great efforts ensure the success of our work.
814. He has tasted the sweets and bitters of life.
815. He said he was educated in the United States.
816. How do you like our English literature Prof.?
817. I am looking forward to your visit next week.
818. I feel I am the happiest person in the world.
819. I had to sit up all night writing the report.
820. I hope we can see each other again some time.