821. I saw him playing football on the playground.
822. It is tomorrow that they will have a meeting.
823. Let me tell you some details about clearance.
824. The brain needs a continuous supply of blood.
825. The doctor's words made him feel comfortable.
826. The truth is quite other than what you think.
827. They stopped talking when their boss came in.
828. They were glad of the examination being over.
829. This is by far the largest cake in the world.
830. Whichever you choose, you won't be satisfied.
831. Will you connect this wire to the television ?
832. His words are strongly impressed on my memory.
833. Is this the fight bus for the Capital Library?
834. One third of this area is covered with forest.
835. They are arguing over who should pay the bill.
836. Wait a moment, I'll be with you in an instant.
837. You'll save time not waiting for the elevator.
838. A clear conscience laughs at false accusation.
839. I have a headache, and she has a stomachache.
840. He glared at Bill, ready to teach him a lesson.