921. We are going to have the final examination next week.
922. And now medical care helps to keep people alive longer.
923. Do you think you'll be able to go to sleep fight away?
924. I am in charge of the company when the manager is out.
925. I borrowed a notebook from Tom and I lent it to Marry.
926. I'm doing some washing and John is cooking dinner.
927. Were there any exciting incidents during your journey?
928. As far as policy is concerned, I have to say something.
929. Could you tell me what the maximum weight allowance is?
930. He came out of the library, a large book under his arm.
931. The brothers differ from each other in their interests.
932. Although we can't see these atoms, they really do exist.
933. I am familiar with the casual atmosphere in the company.
934. Most people eat, write, and work with their fight hands.
935. Only by working hard can we succeed in doing everything.
936. Take it easy, you will be all right in a couple of days.
937. The Beatles represented part of the spirit of their age.
938. There being no one to help me, I had to do it all alone.
939. How much cloth does it take to make a skirt for the girl?
940. With all these mouths to feed, he didn't know what to do.