941. I forgot to prepare the speech I'm supposed to give today.
942. It's supposed to start at 6:30 sharp, but I doubt it will.
943. On behalf of my company, I would like to welcome you here.
944. She's been quite different since coming back from America.
945. Today it is common that women and girls make up in public.
946. I have to transfer to No. ll bus, but where is the bus stop?
947. I supposed him to be very clever but he was in fact a fool.
948. The rabbit ran to the woods and did not come back any more.
949. Tom and Mary congratulated us on the birth of our daughter.
950. I can't help eating sweets whenever they are in my presence.
951. l am vacuuming the floor now and have several shirts to iron.
952. I will love you until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble.
953. There is a broken small old gray stone bridge over the river
954. No wonder people say that computers are taking over the world.
955. The enormous increase of population will create many problems.
956. There's nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep.
957. You should always depend on yourself rather than someone else.
958. I would like to express to all of you here our sincere welcome.
959. Many people prefer living in the country to living in the town.
960. Since I'm here, I'd like to try a typical dish of this country.