981. If she finds out you spilled ink on her coat, she'll blow her stack.
982. I would be very grateful for information about entry to your college.
983. Mr. Smith knew Jack didn't look at the others because he was nervous.
984. On being introduced to somebody, a British person often shakes hands.
985. I want to take a walk along the river bank, singing my favorite songs.
986. Many people believe that overweight results from overeating and stress.
987. Yet all these things, different as they seem, have one thing in common.
988. All my best memories come back clearly to me, some can even make me cry.
989. This is the most wonderful day of my life, because I'm here with you now.
990. When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.
991. I'm certain he'll go to see the film, because he's bought a ticket.
992. Unfortunately you'll have to pay the fine before you check those books out.
993. Hi! You guys keep talking so loudly that I have to speak at the top my voice!
994. We should not only know the theory but also how to apply it to practice.
995. Combining exercise with the diet may be the most effective way to lose weight.
996. The maximum weight allowance is 60 kilos per traveler, excluding hand luggage.
997. You are just putting on a little weight. I believe you'll get that off easily.
998. In many countries, more and more companies are replacing people with computers.
999. There are mice next to the refrigerator, under the sink and inside the cupboard!
1000. Did you eat something unusual?