李阳疯狂说英语第100集 I want you to be happy. 我希望你快乐。
1. A: I want you to be honest with me.
B: I’m being honest with you.
2. We want you to work hard.
3. I want you to belive me.
4. I want him to apologize.
5. My father wants me to go into business with him.
6. A: I want my parents to visit me in America.
B: It’s very expensive.
7. A: We want our boss to retire.
B: We want our boos to retire, too.
8. A: We want you to enjoy your stay here.
B: I’m sure I will.
9. A: She wants me to lend her my car.
B: Don’t do it. She wrecked mine last week.
10. A: My sister wants her dog to behave better.
B: She should train it better.
11. A: Do you want me to lend you some money?
B: Sure. How much do you have?
12. A: They don’t want anybody to know their secret.
B: I totally understand.
13. A: I want you to listen to me.
B: I’m listening.
14. A: I want my husband to find a job.
B: I support you. I’m on your side.
15. A: Do you want me to help you with your English?
B: Of course. Do you have time?
A: To be honest, I really don’t want to go to that party. I hope you don’t mind.
B: It doesn’t matter to me if you go or not. I just want you to be happy.
A: Thanks. I’m sorry I can’t go with you because I really don’t like the loud noise and smoky air. I would rather stay home and relax.
B: That’s fine. No problem. It’s only a party. Don’t take it too seriously.
A: Thanks for understanding. I am just not the “party type”. Have fun!