课堂英语

初中英语高中英语大学英语英语作文校园生活学习方法英语语法经典教程小学英语

英国语文BOOK 3 LESSON 19 The spoder and the fly 蜘蛛和苍蝇 (中英对照+mp3)

lanyuzhe 于2015-06-19发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
《英国语文》第三册19课 the spoder and the fly 蜘蛛和苍蝇,该教程是了解英国人文历史、欣赏英国文学的优秀读本,含有中英双语课文对照阅读及mp3免费下载。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

LESSON 19 The spoder and the fly

第十九课 蜘蛛和苍蝇

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly;

“你会走进我的客厅吗?”蜘蛛对苍蝇说;

"'Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy.

“那是最漂亮的小客厅,你永远做间谍。

The way into my parlour is up a winding stair;

走进我的客厅是一个弯曲的楼梯;

And I've got many curious things to show you when you're there."

我有很多奇怪的事情要告诉你当你在那里。”

"Oh no, no," said the little fly; "to ask me is in vain,

“哦,没有,没有,”小苍蝇说;“问我是徒劳的,

For who goes up your winding stair can ne'er come down again."

谁爬上你的楼梯可以不下来。”

"I'm sure you must be weary, dear, with soaring up so high;

“我相信你一定很累了,亲爱的,飞了这么高;

Will you rest upon my little bed?" said the spider to the fly.

你会在我的小床上?”蜘蛛对苍蝇说。

There are pretty curtains drawn around; the sheets are fine and thin;

那里有漂亮的窗帘;床单是细薄;

And if you like to rest a while, I'll snugly tuck you in!"

如果你想休息一下,我会让你舒舒服服的!”

"Oh no, no," said the little fly; "for I've often heard it said,

“哦,没有,没有,”小苍蝇说;“我常听人说,

They never, never wake again, who sleep upon your bed!"

他们从来没有,从来没有醒来,睡在你的床上!”

Said the cunning spider to the fly—"Dear friend, what can I do

狡猾的蜘蛛对苍蝇说:“亲爱的朋友,我能做什么

To prove the warm affection I've always felt for you?

为了证明我一直觉得你的热情?

I have within my pantry good store of all that's nice;

我已经在我的厨房好店都很好;

I'm sure you're very welcome—will you please to take a slice?"

我肯定非常欢迎你请你拿一片吗?”

"Oh no, no," said the little fly, "kind sir, that cannot be;

“哦,没有,没有,”小苍蝇说,“好心的先生,不能;

I've heard what's in your pantry, and I do not wish to see."

我听说你的工作是什么,我不希望看到的。”

"Sweet creature,"said the spider, "you're witty and you're wise;

“亲爱的,”蜘蛛说,“你是聪明的,你很聪明;

How handsome are your gauzy wings how brilliant are your eyes!

你的薄纱般的翅膀你的眼睛是多么的辉煌是多么的英俊!

I have a little looking-glass upon my parlour shelf,

我有一个小镜子在我的客厅的书架,

If you'll step in one moment, dear, you shall behold yourself."

如果你要在某一个瞬间,亲爱的,你要看他自己。”

"I thank you, gentle sir," she said, "for what you please to say;

“我谢谢你,温柔的先生,”她说,“你请说;

And bidding you good-morning now, I'll call another day."

投标你早上好了,我会打电话的一天。”

The spider turned him round about, and went into his den,

蜘蛛转过身,走进他的书房,

For well he knew the silly fly would soon come back again;

因为他知道愚蠢的苍蝇会很快回来;

So he wove a subtle web in a little corner sly,

所以他编了一个微妙的网页在一个角落里偷偷,

And set his table ready to dine upon the fly.

把桌子准备吃饭在飞。

Then he came out to his door again, and merrily did sing:

然后他再次走出门外,快活地唱:

"Come hither, hither, pretty fly, with the pearl and silver wing;

“过来,过来,漂亮的飞,用珍珠和银翅;

Your robes are green and purple—there's a crest upon your head!

你的衣服是绿色和紫色有一顶在你的头上!

Your eyes are like the diamond bright, but mine are dull as lead!"

你的眼睛像钻石一样明亮,但我的傻过!”

Alas! alas! how very soon this silly little fly,

唉!唉!如何很快这个愚蠢的小苍蝇,

Hearing his wily,flattering words, came slowly flitting by.

听到他的老谋深算,谄媚的话,慢慢地飞了过去。

With buzzing wings she hung aloft, then near and nearer drew,

嗡嗡作响的翅膀她挂在空中,近近画然后,

Thinking only of her brilliant eyes, her green and purple hue—

只想她明亮的眼睛,她的绿色和紫色—

Thinking only of her crested head—poor foolish thing! At last,

只想着她的头冠可怜的愚蠢的事情!最后,

Up jumped the cunning spider, and fiercely held her fast!

狡猾的蜘蛛跳了起来,猛地将她快!

He dragged her up his winding stair, into his dismal den,

他把她拖了他的楼梯,进了他阴暗的巢穴,

Within his little parlour—but she ne'er came out again!

在他的小客厅里但她不出来!

And now, dear little children, who may this story read,

现在,亲爱的孩子们,谁能读这故事,

To idle, silly, flattering words, I pray you, ne'er give heed;

懒惰的,愚蠢的,谄媚的话,我祈求你,不要理会;

Unto an evil counsellor close heart and ear and eye,

邪恶的关心的眼睛和耳朵,

And take a lesson from this tale of the Spider and the Fly.

并以蜘蛛和苍蝇的故事教训。

—Mary Howitt

—玛丽-豪威特

译文属小E英语原创,未经允许,不得转载。

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

专题推荐

  • 与美国小学生一起学英文1
  • 与美国小学生一起学英文2
  • 与美国小学生一起学英文3
  • 经典教程排行