商务英语

职场口语面试英语英文简历职场法则职场新人职场写作双语职场职场健康职场故事人际关系

脱口说英语面试口语对话大全3-4-1: 应约参加面试(mp3+中英)

qqjun 于2016-03-04发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
面试英语实用口语句子大全应约参加面试,文本中英对照,含mp3下载。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

A: Come in and please take a seat.

A:请进,请坐。

B: Thank you. I’ve come for an interview as requested.

B:谢谢,我是应约来参加面试的。

A: How do you do? My name is Bill,the manager.

A:你好,我是经理比尔。

B: How do you do?Mr. Bill.

B:您好,比尔先生。

A: Now, please say something about yourself.

A:现在请谈谈你自己。

B: I am a student of Hangzhou Institute of Foreign Languages as an English major. I specialize in English Secretarial Studies. I come from Hangzhou and I am twenty-three now.

B:我是杭州外语学院英语系的学生,我专 攻英文秘书。我来自杭州,今年23岁。

A: What kind of work are you interested in?

A:你对什么样的工作感兴趣?

B: I want a job in which I can use English. I would also like to be able to execute some responsibility in my work.

B:我想从事能使用英文的工作。同时,也 希望能担当一些责任。

A: I really appreciate that. I would expect my secretary to be able to work independently and take over some of my ordinary responsibilities such as answering routine correspondence, taking phone calls for me, and sometimes assisting me with personal business affairs.

A:我很欣赏你的想法。我希望我的秘书能 够独立工作,并替我办理一些日常事务, 如回信、接电话、有时帮我处理私人业务等。

B: I see.

B:我明白了。

A: Besides, I need someone who takes dictations in English and translate it well. Do you think you speak fluent English? How is your English education?

A:此外,我需要一位能用英语听写并翻译 得很好的人。你觉得你的英文流利吗? 你的英文教育情况怎么样?

B: I must say my English is quite good. I got good scores at college and you can see it from my resume.

B:我认为我的英文相当好,在校的成绩很 高。你可以从我的履历表中得知。

A: Do you have any work experience with computer?

A:你有使用计算机的工作经验吗?

B: Yes, I have been very familiar with some publishing softwares like Word and WPS.

B:是的,我十分熟悉WORD及WPS之类 的排版软件。

A: Your resume says you worked in a trading company for one year, what were your responsibilities there?

A:你的履历中写道你曾在一家贸易公司工 作过一年,你在那里是做什么的?

B: I mainly did typing and filing. Sometimes I answered phone calls from a-broad, received or posted E-mail and downloaded useful information through internet.

B:我主要是负责打字和处理文件。有时候 也接国外电话,在互联网上收发邮件及 下载有用信息。

A: Could you tell me why you left you last job, Miss He?

A:贺小姐,能告诉我为什么你要离开原来 的工作吗? 

B: I thought there wasn’t any opportunity for advancement there. I decided to quit the job and take a secretarial course at a business institute so as to increase my office skills.

B:我觉得在那里没有什么发展前途,所以 我决定辞掉那份工作,到商学院修读秘 书课程,以便增加我的工作能力。

A: What about your attendance record at your previous job?

A:你在前一份工作中的出勤情况如何?

B: I was seldom absent or late for work.

B:我很少缺席或上班迟到。

A: What do you consider the most important when looking for a job?

A:在找工作时,你认为什么是最重要的?

B: I think the most important thing is doing interesting work. Pleasant working conditions with cooperative staff are also important to me. I want a job in which I can respect the person I work with.

B:我认为最重要的是做自己感兴趣的工 作。愉快的工作环境和团结合作的同事 对我来说也是很重要的。我希望能与受 人尊敬的同事一起工作。

A: Are you married?

A:你结婚了吗?

B: No, I have no plans to marry in the near future. Do you encourage your women employees to quit after their marriage?

B:没有,我短期内不打算结婚。您鼓励您 的女职员婚后离职吗?

A: This is a private thing, I believe. If a woman wished to continue working after marriage, we’re glad to have her. What salary would you expect to get?

A:我想这是个人的私事。如果女士们婚后 仍希望为我们工作的话,我们欢迎。你 希望拿多少薪水?

B: As for salary, I leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity.

B:至于薪水,我想等检验了我的能力之后 由您们来定吧。

A: Well, I believe we can offer you 2,500 yuan a month at a start. Would that be satisfactory?

A:哦,我相信我们可以给你每月2500元的 起薪。你满意吗?

B: Yes, I am quite satisfied. That would be more than I have expected.

B:我很满意。那比我预想的要高。

A: Do you have any questions to ask us?

A:你有什么要问的问题吗?

B: Yes, how about working hours?

B:有,你们的工作时间如何?

A: We work five days a week, from nine to five, and there’s rarely any overtime.

A:我们一星期工作5天,从早上9点到下 午5点,很少加班。

B: That’s fine.

B:不错。

A: Well, how do you feel about the job, Miss He?

A:那么,你觉得这份工作怎么样,贺小姐?

B: It sounds like what I’m looking for.

B:听起来还是比较满意的。

A: Good. How can I contact you about our decision?

A:好。那么怎么通知你我们的决定呢?

B: Here is my phone number. You can call me between 2 and 5 in the afternoon.

B:这是我的电话号码。您可以在下午2点 到5点之间打电话给我。

A: You’ll be hearing from us within a few days. Ifs been pleasant talking with you. Thank you for your coming.

A:你会在几天内得到我们的消息。很高兴 与你谈话,谢谢你的到来。

B: Thank you, Mr. Bill. Good-bye!

B:谢谢您,比尔先生。再见!

A: Good-bye.

A:再见。

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

面试英语排行