商务英语

职场口语面试英语英文简历职场法则职场新人职场写作双语职场职场健康职场故事人际关系

脱口说英语面试口语对话大全3-4-11:接受面试(mp3+中英)

qqjun 于2016-03-10发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
面试英语实用口语句子大全接受面试,文本中英对照,含mp3下载。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

A: Miss Zhu?Please come in.

是朱小姐吗?请进!

B: Thank you.

谢谢!

A: I’m Owen,the director of the human resource department of this company. How do you do?

我是欧文,这家公司的人力资源部主任。 你好!

B: How do you do? I’m Zhu Ying. Zhu is my family name. And you can call me Linda.

B:您好!我是朱英。朱是我的姓,您可以 叫我林达。

A: Thank you for coming, Linda. Did you have any trouble in finding our office?

A:感谢你能来接受面试,林达。这里好找 吗?

B: Actually not. Your office sent me a map.

B:还好。你们给我寄了地图。

A: Well... so youYe interested in the secretary post?

A:那么,你对本公司的秘书职位感兴趣?

B: Yes,I am.

B:是的。

A: I’d like to ask you a few questions.

A:我想问你几个问题。

B: Sure.

B:请讲。

A: First, Miss Zhu, can you tell me something about yourself?

A:那么首先,朱小姐,能谈谈你的情况吗?

B: OK. I’m from Suzhou.

B:好的。我来自苏州。

A: Ah! The oriental Venice.

A:啊,东方的威尼斯!

B: Yes, I was bom, raised and educated there. My parents are still living there. And I came to Shanghai two years ago, to work as an English teacher in a middle school. During my spare time I attend a business English class and havepassed the Cambridge Business English Certificate.

B:是的,我生在那儿,长在那儿,受教育也 在那儿。父母现在还在那儿居住。2年 前我来到了上海,在一所中学做英语老 师。业余时间,我报了一个商务英语的 班,并且巳经获得了剑桥商务英语证书。

A: Why English, Miss Zhu?

A:为什么学英语呢,朱小姐?

B: Pardon?

B:对不起?

A: Why Eng!ish?Why don’t you study Japanese, French or German?

A:你为什么学英语呢?为什么不学日语、 法语或是德语?

B: Well, from childhood, I watched a lot of English movies and TV series, most of them were from the United States. Also, I like to listen to music in English. And I think English is one of the most widely used languages in the world.

B:是这样的,从孩提时代起我就看了很多英 文的电影和电视剧,大多是从美国引进 的。而且我爱听英文歌。英语是世界上 使用最广泛的语言之一。

A: Go on.

A:继续。

B: At college I was active in the Shakespeare Drama Club and in the women volleyball team. I was the main actress of the drama club. And we staged several English dramas and I had overall responsibility for making sure everything ran smoothly. During my college life I learned to work with many people and to work under pressure. It was a lot of work but it was fun.

B:在大学里,我是莎士比亚戏剧社的积极 分子,同时也是女排的成员。我经常在话剧中扮演主角。我们上演过几场英文 话剧,当时各项事务都由我负责,我要保 证演出顺利。在大学里,我还学会了与 不同的人一起工作和在有压力的条件下 工作。虽然那时工作很多,但很愉快。

A: Why do you want to work for a foreign company?

A:你为什么想到一家外国公司工作呢?

B: Well, I think I could be a good employee and I want to help foreign companies here in Shanghai.

B:我想我会是一个好雇员,而且希望帮助 外国公司在上海发展。

A: Why do you think you could be a good employee?

A:你为什么认为自己能成为一个好雇员 呢?

B: I think my English is good enough to do all the duties of a secretary. I also believe that I’m responsible and would take my work seriously.

B:我想我的英语能力能使我胜任一个秘书 的所有工作。我还是一个责任感强,办 事认真的人。

A: Did you have any difficulty getting along with your classmates and teachers when you were at college?

A:在学校里你和老师同学相处有什么困难 吗?

B: No, not at all. I’m quite easygoing.

B:没有,一点困难也没有。我很容易相处。

A: Do you have any question about the post?

A:你对这个职位有什么问题要问的吗?

B: Yes, what would my main job be?

B:是的,这个工作主要做些什么?

A: As the title suggests, you would be helping the executive secretary accomplish her duties. Answering incoming calls, handling routine paperwork, arranging conference rooms, setting up appointments, operating computer, etc.. Can you operate computer, can’t you?

A:正如职位的名称告诉你的,你要帮行政 秘书完成任务。如接电话,处理日常文 件,安排会议室,安排预约,操作电脑,等 等。你会操作电脑吧?

B: Yes, I can. I have a PC at home, and I use it every day.

B:是的,我家里有一台个人电脑,我每天都 用。

A: Good, Do you have any goals for your career, Miss Zhu? I mean what are you going to do in the next five years?

A:很好。你的职业目标是什么,朱小姐? 我是说在未来的5年内你有什么打算?

B: Oh, I see. Well, I want to take more courses in business English and computer skills to develop my job skills. I hope to be a senior executive assistant in a large foreign company, such as yours.

B:哦,明白了。我想去学更多商务英语方 面的课程,还要学习电脑技能,提高我的 工作能力。然后在一家像你们这样的大 公司里担任高级行政助理。

A: And what do you think about overtime work?

A:那么,你对加班有什么看法?

B: No problem. If the company is busy, I can be of help. I’d be happy to work o-vertime. By the way what are the nor-mal working hours?

B:没有问题的。公司很忙,我可以帮忙。 我乐于加班。顺便问一下,正常的上班 时间是几点到几点?

A: 8:30 to 17:00. What are your outside interests, Miss Zhu?

A:上午8点30到下午5点。你有什么其他 兴趣吗,朱小姐?

B: Er... I like the outside very much.

……我非常喜欢户外运动。

A: No, no, no. I mean what are your interests outside work?

A:不,不,不。我是问你工作之余有什么爱 好没有?

B: Oh, I see. I enjoy playing volleyball and going hiking.

B:哦,是这样啊。我喜欢打排球和徒步旅行。

A: And how would you describe yourself? I mean what kind of person you are, Miss Zhu?

A:你怎样描述自己呢?我的意思是你是一 个什么样的人,朱小姐?

B: Well, as I said before. I am easygoing. I enjoy working and talking with people and l,m a responsible person.

B:嗯……像我前面提到的,我认为自己是 一个易于相处的人。我喜欢和别人一起 工作,一起交谈。我还是一个很负责的 人。

A: Have you had any work experience at all?

A:你有什么工作经验吗?

B: Yes. From my resume you can see that before I came here I’m an English teacher at a middle school. At college I did a part-time job as a tutor to teach a middle school student English, and I also worked in the school administrative department.

B:有啊。从简历上您可以了解到,在来这 儿之前我是一所中学的英语老师。在大 学时我还做过一些兼职,比如教一个中 学生英语,我还在学校的行政部门工作过。

A: Where do you live?

A:你住哪儿呢?

B: In Old City District, about half an hour by bus from here. It’s easy to get here.

B:古城区,乘公共汽车半小时就到了。到 这儿来很方便。

A: Miss Zhu, what do you think your weak points are?

A:那么,朱小姐,你认为你的弱项是什么 呢?

B: Well, let me see. I’m not sure. I think I try to make everything 丨 do perfect. And that is good, but sometimes when it’s busy,丨 should work faster,丨 think l,m learning to work faster. Er, may I ask a question?

B:让我想想。我不是很确定。我总是想把 事情做得完美。那确实很好。但是有时 候工作忙的时候我又不得不干得快一 点。我想我应该学会加快速度工作。 嗯,可以问一个问题吗?

A: Certainly, go ahead.

A:可以,问吧。

B: How many secretaries work here?

B:这儿有几位秘书在工作?

A: Well, first, there are three secretarial categories. One is receptionist, one is junior secretary and the other is senior secretary. Receptionist answers the phones, welcome visitors and do some very basic office work. Junior secretary work with senior secretary, who usually have three to five years of experience. At present, we have three junior secretaries, two senior secretaries, and five receptionists, although one is part-time.

A:哦,好的。我们这儿的秘书分为3种。 一种是接待秘书,一种是初级秘书,还有 一种就是高级秘书。接待秘书负责接电 话,接待访客,做一些基本的办公室工 作。初级秘书与高级秘书一起工作,后 者通常有3 ~5年的工作经验。目前我 们这里有3位初级秘书,2位高级秘书和 5位接待秘书,其中一位是兼职的。

B: I see. ,

明白了。

A: Any other question?

还有其他问题吗?

B: No, thank you, Mr. Owen.

没有了,谢谢您,欧文先生。

A: All right. I think that will do for now.

好的,那今天就到这儿吧。

B: is there anything 1 should do now?

我现在要做些什么吗?

A: No, not now. Just wait for us to contact you.

不用了。等我们的消息吧。

B: How long should I wait?

B:我大概要等多久?

A: In about three to five days, I suppose.

A:我想大概三五天吧。

B: All right. I’ll look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for interviewing me today. I will prove me once you hire me.

B:好的,我希望能得到您的通知。感谢您 今天对我进行面试。如果你们雇用我, 我会证明自己的。

A: You’re welcome. Thanks again for coming.
 

A:不客气。再次感谢你能来参加面试。
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

面试英语排行