商务英语

职场口语面试英语英文简历职场法则职场新人职场写作双语职场职场健康职场故事人际关系

脱口说英语面试口语对话大全3-9-2:程序设计员(mp3+中英)

qqjun 于2016-03-22发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
面试英语实用口语句子大全程序设计员,文本中英对照,含mp3下载。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

A: Good morning. Are you Mr. Liu, the personnel manager?

A:早上好,您是人事部的刘经理吗?

B: Yes, I am. Do you come for an interview?

B:我是刘经理,您是来参加面试的吗?

A: Yes, I am.

A:是的,我是。

B: Sit down, please!

B:请坐!

A: Thank you!

A:谢谢!

B: Would you please give me a brief introduction about yourself?

B:请简单自我介绍一下,好吗?

A: OK! My full name is Cao Dong, and I am 25 years old and single. I am a graduate student of Tsinghua University majoring in Computer Science. I will graduate and receive a master degree of Computer Science in July this year.

A:好的,我的全名叫曹东,今年25岁,未 婚。我是清华大学的研究生,主修计算 机科学专业。我将于今年7月毕业,到 时候将获得硕士学位。

B: What courses did you take?

B:您都学习了哪些课程?

A: The courses I have taken include Computer Science, Computer Technology, Computer Software, Systems Design and Analysis, Program Language, Basic Principles of Programming and so on.

A:我学的课程有计算机科学、计算机技术、 计算机软件、系统设计与分析、程序设计 语言、程序设计基本原理等等。

B: Do you have any experience in programming?

B:您有没有程序设计方面的经验?

A: Yes, I have. I used to work as a part-time programmer in Intel Company.

A:有,我曾经在英特尔公司担任过兼职程序设计员。

B: What are your main responsibilities?

B:您的职责是什么?

A: I am responsible for programming for management of banks.

A:我负责编制银行管理程序。

B: Could you talk about your outstanding achievements?

B:能谈谈您的工作业绩吗?

A: Of course, Intel Company made a profit of ¥ 80,000 on one program that I completed last year.

A:可以,去年我设计的一套程序为英特尔 公司赚取了 8万元的纯利润。

B: Why do you choose us instead of staying with Intel Company?

B:您为什么不留在英特尔公司,而要申请 我们公司呢?

A: Why I chose Intel was that I just wanted to find a short-term part-time job related with my major in order to gain some work experience. However my present purpose is to choose my career to which I’ll devote my whole life, so I must be very careful. Your company is one of the biggest companies in computer industry, and your company has a great future and advanced management system. As far as I know, your company requires highly qualified, conscientious and efficient staff, I think I am qualified to do your job.

A:我选择英特尔时只是考虑找一个专业对 口的短期兼职职位,以便增加实践经验。现在我要选择的是将要终生从事的职 业,所以我会非常慎重。贵公司是计算 机行业的龙头老大,有美好的发展前景 和先进的管理制度。据我所知,贵公司 要求员工有很强的责任心和很高的工作 效率,我想我能胜任贵公司这份工作。

B: Do you receive any other companies’ offers?

B:您有没有收到其他公司的接收函?

A: Before I knew your company’s recruitment, I applied for Cisco. And I received its letter yesterday. I’ll choose your company if your company accepts me. To work for your company has been my dream.

A:在知道贵公司招募新雇员之前,我申请 了思科公司,昨天我收到了他们的接收 函。如果贵公司能够录取我的话,我会 优先选择贵公司。加盟贵公司一直是我的愿望。

B: Do you have some work plans if we accept you?

B:如果您被公司录用,您对以后的工作有 什么计划吗?

A: Gaining success is more easily through teamwork than through one’s own hard work. So making a self-work plan without knowing the teamwork plan is improper. Firstly, I think I must know and adjust myself to the working situation, then learn from colleagues and gain work experience, finally become an excellent staff through surpassing others and myself.

A:成功不是单打独斗就能够实现的,与团 队协作更容易取得成功,所以,在了解团 队的工作计划之前,就制定个人工作计 划是很不合适的。我想我首先需要了解 和适应公司的工作环境,然后向同事学 习,积累经验,最后通过超越他人和自 我,成为贵公司的优秀分子。

B: What starting salary would you expect if you are employed?

B:如果您被录取的话,您希望起薪多少?

A: The salary is 5,000 RMB per month at least, because I earn 4,000 RMB per mouth as a part-time staff.

A:我期望月薪至少应该5000元。因为我 做兼职时月薪是4000元。

B: Do you have any questions?

B:您有什么问题需要问的吗?

A: Yes, I really want to know the housing system in your company.

A:是的,有。我想知道贵公司住房设施是 怎样的。

B: If you become a member of us, our company will provide you a single dormitory. If you make great achievements, our company will offer you a flat according to the related regulations. It all depends.

B:如果您被录取的话,公司将为您提供单 身宿舍。如果您为公司创造了突出业 绩,公司会按照相关规定送您公寓,这要 看情况而定。

A: I also want to know if there’s a holiday in your company, for I must visit my parents every year.

A:我还想知道贵公司的休假情况是怎样 的,因为每年我都要回家探望父母。

B: Besides the official holidays, our company offers a 10-day paid holiday every year, which makes it possible for you to visit your parents. Any other questions?

B:除了国家法定节假日以外,公司每年还 为员工提供10天的带薪假期,您完全有 时间回家探望父母。还有其他问题吗?

A: No. Thanks.

A:没有了,谢谢。

B: Then that’s all for today. We’ll inform you in a week. Thank you for your coming.

B:我们今天的面试就到这里,我们会在一 周内通知您面试结果,非常感谢您能来 参加我们公司的面试。

A: It’s my pleasure to attend the interview. Hope to see you again.

A:参加贵公司的面试是我的荣幸。希望能 再次见到您!

B: Goodbye!

B:再见!

A: Goodbye!
 

A:再见!
 

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

面试英语排行