6、Work experience 工作经验
1) I had a part-time job as sales clerk in my junior year.
2) As a key- member of the Students' Union，I do have the experience of organizing meetings.
3) I've been working as an accountant since 2009.
4) My profession is a chief editor.
5) I am a supervisor.
6) My title was client manager.
7) I' m the project manager reporting to the director of Great China.
8) I've been working in ABC company for four years as project manager in the Overseas Department.
9) I' m in charge of operations of the department, including brand management，marketing，and so on.
10) I was responsible for English training，some sort of teaching work.
11) My major duty was trouble-shooting between top staff and the general employees.
12) My primary responsibilities include maintaining the company's ties with the existing customers.
13) In the past three years, I gained a lot of experience in this kind of job.
14) I have some administrative experience from my last job.
15) That should be work experience. I have gained a lot. Now I can handle problems independently and effectively.
16) I learned a lot during the vocational training seminars offered by the company. That is the most valuable thing I've got during my last job.
17) I was awarded the title of“Employee of the Year" among hundreds of people last year. There was only one a year.