The term was first used to describe the new gold-colored iPhone5S officially launched at the end of September this year and later used to refer to people who spend lavishly on their children's wedding ceremonies.
Tuhao, in many people's eyes, are always in pursuit of things that are ostentatious and costly because they are rich enough to afford them and like showing off their wealth.
Characteristics of tuhao:
1. Buying luxury goods to show off regardless of whether or not they are in good taste. Tuhao's favorite car brands are BMW and Mercedes-Benz, while truly rich people prefer Bentley, Porsche, Bugatti, Ferrari and Lamborghini.
2. Tuhao also prefer to send their children to exclusive schools or international schools, and some of them send their children abroad to study.
3. Tuhao like to put up photos of themselves posing with leaders or celebrities on their office walls, while truly rich people have more artistically decorated offices.
Tuhao prefer virtuous women as wives rather than high-profile celebrities, since celebrities are more likely to attract gossip.
Suggestions on how to befriend tuhao:
1. Flying first-class
2. Attending charity activities as much as possible
3. Doing an MBA, since these are the places where you are most likely to meet a tuhao person.
4. Studying up on brands such as Cartier, Omega and Rolex, and learning how to invest in antiques.