You close your eyes. I wanna see.
All right, come on. We`ll push it together.
You gotta close your eyes. Close your eyes.
It takes a few seconds.
Oh, my goodness.
Open, open, open!
- What is it? - Dinosaurs.
- Where? - You dont see all these dinosaurs?
Look around. Look at all these dinosaurs.
- Can you see them? - Yeah.
Wait. Come on, come on.
- Wait, watch out. - What is it?
Don`t step in the fire. We`re cavemen.
We need this fire, because there`s no electricity
and it`s cold out here, okay?
- Watch out! - Whoa! Oh, my good... A T. Rex.
Get your stuff. Get your stuff. Get it.
- We gotta find someplace safe. - Like what?
We need a cave.
- We gotta find a cave. Come on. - Okay.
Come on, come on.
Watch your back! Look out.
Here it is. Heres a cave. Come on.
Right here, right here. Go, go, go.
Go ahead. Get in.
Hurry, hurry, hurry.
- Are we safe? - Yeah, I think so.
- Hey.How you doing, Jay? - I`m doing good.
How are you getting along?
- Good. I`m good. - You doing good?
- How you doing? - I`m doing great.
Where are you going?
Because I`m trying to move a couple guys from.
Theyre at PacBell, and I`m trying to bring them over.
Get them over to us.
So they got me going out there golfing.
Hey, let them win a round.
Deborah, someones asking for you.
- Where? - He`s outside. Please come with me.
- Can I ask you a question? - Sure.
We need a room.
Just until I can fix this and sell it.
- There`s just some glass work. - Let me stop you right there.
- I wish I could help you... - This is my son, Christopher.
- He`s 5 years old. - Hi, baby.
- We need some place to stay. - Okay, and I would love to help you.
but we don`t take men here. It`s only women and children.
He can stay here, but you have to find someplace else to go.
We gotta stay together.
We got... Were...
- Okay, listen. - You gotta have some place...
Try Glide Memorial. The building books up at 5.
So you hurry up. There`s a line.
- And where is it? Come on. - Ellis and Jones.
Hey, everybody. We have four spots left, and thats all.