英语四级

听力入门英语演讲VOA慢速英语美文听力教程英语新闻名校课程听力节目影视听力英语视频

老友记学英语第一季12 十二碗面条 The One With the Dozen Lasagnas(中英字幕)

wwlcj1982 于2008-10-17发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
老友记学英语第一季第十二集,十二碗面条 The One With the Dozen Lasagnas,MP3配有中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

No,no,we're done! 不-不-不-不,够了  
The One With the Dozen Lasagnas 六人行 第1季 第12集 十二碗面条   
Aunt Silv,stop yelling! 斯娃婶婶,别喊了!  
If you'd told me vegetarian lasagna... 如果你告诉过我你要素面条   
... I would've made vegetarian lasagna. 我就会给你做素的了   
The meat's only every third layer. Maybe you could scrape. 好吧,肉都在第三层, 也许你能把它们刮下来  
Ross,did you really read all these baby books? 罗斯,你真的把所有婴儿书都读了?  
You could plunk me down in any woman's uterus,no compass... 恩!你可以把我塞到子宫里的 任何地方,用不着指南针  
...and I could find my way out like that! 我都能从里面爬出来,就像~~!  
This is cool. 噢,太棒了…  
It says in some parts of the world people eat the placenta. 书上说在有些地方,人们真的吃胎盘  
And we're done with the yogurt. 呃。。这酸奶算是吃不下去了  
Sorry. 对不起   
I did this as a favor. I am not a caterer. 我是为了帮你, 我可不是承包宴席的  
What do you want me to do with a dozen lasagnas? 那你让我拿这一打面怎么办?  
Nice talk,Aunt Silv. 说话真好听,斯娃婶婶  
You kiss Uncle Freddie with that mouth? 你用这张嘴亲弗莱蒂叔叔吗?  
Ross,listen. Do you know that right now your baby is only this big? 嗨,罗斯,你现在知道了, 你的宝贝就这么大?  
This is your baby. " Hi,Daddy. " 这是你孩子。你好,爸爸!  
Hello. 你好   
" How come you don't live with Mommy? " 为什么你不和妈咪一起住?  
" How come Mommy lives with that other lady? " 为什么妈咪和另一个女人一起住?  
"What's a lesbian? " 什么是女同性恋?  
Honey,you can say it. Poconos. 亲爱的,你能说的,泊科农斯  
Poconos. It's like " poke a nose. " 泊科农斯,就像 泊科-阿-农斯 (Poc-o-nos)  
Poke a nose. 啊, 戳一下鼻子(poke a nose), mmm  
-So did I hear Poconos? -Yes. -那么,我听见泊科农斯了吗? -是的  
My sister's giving us her place for the weekend. 我妹妹让我们去她那渡周末   
First weekend together. 哇,第一次周末结伴出游!  
-It's a big step. -I know. -是啊,进展了一大步 -我知道…  
-It's just a weekend. Big deal. -Wasn't this supposed to be a fling? -啊, 就是个周末, 没什么! -不是说就玩玩不认真的吗?  
Shouldn't it be...这…该   
...flung by now? 玩完了吧现在?  
We are way past a "fling. " 我想,我们已远远超出玩的范围了  
I' m feeling things I've read about in Danielle Steel books. 我现在的感觉只有在 丹尼尔。斯仃的书里才找得到  
When l' m with him, l' m just totally.... 我是说,当我和他在一起的时候 我完全,完全地…  
Nauseous. I' m physically nauseous. …恶心,我本能的恶心  
What am I supposed to do? Call lmmigration? 我该怎么办? 打电话给移民局?  
I could call lmmigration. 我可以打电话给移民局!  
What? 什么?  
Ugly Naked Guy is making shadow puppets. 丑陋裸男正在做暗黑傀儡   
Look,it's Abraham Lincoln. 看啊,那是阿不拉罕。林肯  
Oh,right! 噢,真的!  
Go. Go! 去吧!去吧!  
I love babies with their little baby shoes... 我喜欢孩子, 他们的小鞋  
...and their little baby toes and their little hands.... 小脚指头, 小手…  
Okay,you' re gonna have to stop that. Forever. 好了, 你别再这样了, 永远不要!  
Need a new table. 需要新桌子了   
You think? 你这么想?  
-Come on in. -Hello. -嗨,嗨,进来! -Hello  
I brought the books... 我把书都拿回来了   
...and Monica sends her love along with this lasagna. 摩尼卡送爱心,送你这些面条  
Great! Is it vegetarian? Because Susan doesn't eat meat. 哦,太好了!是素的吗,苏珊不吃肉  
I' m pretty sure that it is. 我肯定是素的…   
Nineteen weeks,the breasts are starting to swell. 十九周,乳房开始膨胀  
According to the literature. 因为文学作品   
-I got the results of the amnio. -T ell me. Is everything...? -我拿到超声波结果了 -告诉我,告诉我,都还….?  
-T otally and completely healthy. -That is great! -完全彻底的健康! -太棒了, 太棒了!  
When did you and Susan meet Huey Lewis? 你和苏珊什么时候认识的休伊。路易斯?  
That's our friend T anya. 那是我们的朋友塔尼亚   
Of course,it's your friend T anya. 当然是你们的朋友塔尼亚   
-Don't you wanna know about the sex? -The sex? -你不想知道性别(性)吗? -性?  
I' m having enough trouble with the image of you and Susan together. 光想你和苏珊一起的样子我就够呛了   
But when you throw in T anya.... 你要再把塔尼亚加进来, 呃…  
The sex of the baby,Ross. 孩子的性别,罗斯  
You know the sex of the baby? 你知道孩子的性别了?  
-Want to know? -No. -想知道吗? -不  
I don't want to. Absolutely not. 我不想,绝对不想  
You shouldn't know until you look down there... 我想你知道,你应该到时候低头一看  
...and see," Oh,there it is. " 然后说,哦,带那个的!  
Or isn't. Or isn't. 或不带的…   
-Hello,Ross. -Susan. -你好,罗斯 -苏珊  
So? 怎么?  
So did you hear? 你知道了吗?  
Yes,we did. Everything's A-Okay. 是的,我们知道了,一切OK!  
Oh,that's so cool! 噢,那太…  
It really is. 真的是…   
Do we know? 我们知道那个…?   
We certainly do. It's going to be a 是的, 当然知道了, 它是个…  
Hello? Hello? 嗨嗨  
A guy who doesn't wanna know is standing here. 这有人不想知道,就站在这呢!  
Well,is it what we thought it would be? 噢,那么,我们猜的对吗?  
What? 什么?  
What did we think it'd be? 我们以为是男是女?  
I don't wanna know. Don't wanna know. 我不想知道,不想  
I should probably just go. 我想我大概该走了   
-Well,thanks for the books. -No problem. Okay. -好的, 谢谢你的书。 -没问题, ok  
Susan. 苏珊   
Who should we call first? Your folks or Deb and Rhona? 好吧,我们该先告诉谁, 你家人,还是黛比和罗娜?  
Hello? 你好   
Never mind. I don 't wanna know. 没事, 我不想知道  
Because it was my table, I have to buy a new one? 那么就因为这是我的桌子, 就得让我买新的?  
-That's the rule. -What rule? There's no rule. -规则上讲是的。 -什么规则?没有什么规则  
-You owe me a table. -How did you get there? -如果有,就是你欠我个桌子! -你从哪得的这个结论?  
It was fine until your breakfast adventure with Angela Delvecio. 这个桌子一直很结实直到你开始 在早餐时蹂躏黄油   
You knew about that? 你知道这事?  
The impressions in the butter left little to the imagination. 这么说吧,看到那罐黄油的惨相, 根本连想象都省了  
How about if we split it? 那我们合钱买怎么样?  
-What do you mean,buy it together? -Yeah. -你什么意思, 一起买? -是啊  
-Do you think we' re ready for that? -Why not? -你认为我们到了做这样事的程度了吗? -为什么不?  
It's a big commitment. What if one of us wants to move out? 这可是个很大的承诺, 我意思是 要是有人想搬出去呢?  
-You' re moving out? -l' m not. -为什么,你要搬吗? -我不搬呐  
-You'd tell me if you were,right? -Yes. -你要是搬的话得告诉我好吗 -好的   
-It's just,with my last roommate -I know all about Kip. -好, 好, 只是我上个室友 -我知道提普所有的事!  
We bought a hibachi,then he ran off and got married. Things got ugly. 我们一起买了个日式古桌,后来 他要结婚走人,结果事情搞得很糟  
Let me ask you something. Was Kip a better roommate than me? 好吧,我问你点事,作为室友提普比我好吗?  
Oh,don't do that. 哦,别这样  
There's changes in your schedule. 你的日程有些变化   
Your 4:00 herbal massage is at 4:30. 你4:00的香蕈按摩推迟到4:30   
And Miss Summerfield canceled her 5:30 shiatsu. 还有尚穆。福德太太取消了5:30的日式指压  
Thanks. 谢谢   
Oh,here comes your 3:00. 噢, 你3:00的顾客来了  
I don't mean to sound unprofessional, but Yum! 我不想表现的不专业,但是,诱人呃。  
Paolo! Hi! What are you doing here? 保罗, hi, 你来这干什么?  
Rachella tell me you... 瑞秋告诉我你…   
... massage? …按摩?  
Well,Rachella's right. 是的,瑞秋说得对  
Oh,okay. 好吧   
I don't know what you just said, so let's start. 我不知道你刚才说什么, 我们开始吧  
I am... 我   
... being naked? 需要裸体?  
That's your decision. Some people prefer to take off 你说了算, 我是说,有的人喜欢  
Being naked! 你光着身子!  
I can't believe you don't wanna know. I couldn't not know. 我不能相信你不想知道。 我意思是, 我可不能不知道  
If the doctor knows, Carol and Susan know 如果医生知道,卡萝和苏珊都知道  
And Monica knows. 摩尼卡也知道   
How? I don't even know. 你怎么知道的, 我都不知道!  
Carol called to thank me for the lasagna. She told me. 卡萝因为面条打电话道谢, 我问了,她告诉我了  
So what's it gonna be? 那么孩子是?  
-Oh,great! Now he knows. -l' m just excited about being an aunt. -哦,太好了现在他都知道了 -对不起, 当了姑姑我太兴奋了!  
Or an uncle. 还有叔叔…   
-Hey,Phoebe. -Hey,Pheebs. -嗨,菲比 -嗨,菲比  
Fine! 很好!  
-What's the matter? -Nothing. I' m just out of sorts. -怎么了? -对不起, 我就是, 我的sorts用完了(意思为:有点心烦)  
Well,you can use some of my sorts. I rarely use them. 好的,你可以用我的sorts.我很少用到  
Can we get some cappuccino over here? 我们能要点热牛奶咖啡吗?  
Oh,right! That's me! 噢, 对了, 是叫我!  
That table place closes at 7. Come on. 那个卖桌子的地方7点就关了, 走吧  
Fine. 好吧   
What is it? 怎么了?  
-All right. You know Paolo? -l' m familiar with his work. -好吧, 你知道保罗? -我了解他那点把戏的, 是的…  
He made a move on me. 他调戏我   
-The store will be open tomorrow. -More coffee,please.-商店明天还会开! -再来点咖啡  
Well,what happened? 到底怎么回事?  
He came in for a massage, and everything was fine until.... 他来按摩, 本来挺好的直到。  
-Oh,my God. -Are you sure? -天哪。 -你确定?  
Oh,yeah. I' m sure. 噢,是的,我确定  
And all of a sudden,his hands weren't the problem anymore. 然后突然间 他的手就不算什么问题了   
Was it...? 他那儿…?   
Boy Scouts could've camped under there. 童子军都能在那扎营了   
Wow. 哇   
-What did you do? -I dealt with it like a professional. -你怎么做的? -我很专业的处理了这件事  
" Ooh," what? “噢,” 什么?  
ma Thurman. 马。瑟曼  
-The actress! -Uma Thurman! -那个女演员! -乌玛。瑟曼  
Thanks,Rach. 谢了,瑞秋  
-What'll you do? -You have to tell her. -那么你打算怎么办? -你必须告诉她!  
It's your moral obligation as a friend, as a woman. It's a feminist issue. 这是道德上的义务,作为朋友,女人, 我认为这涉及到女权问题!  
Guys? 伙计们?  
-You have to. -Feminist issue? That's where I went. -你必须告诉她 -女权问题。 这是我的观点!  
-She is gonna hate me! -Yeah,well.... -她会恨我的 -这样啊   
Will you pick one? Just pick one. 你挑一个, 挑一个!  
-Here,how about that one? -That's patio furniture. -那个怎么样? -那是放在院子里用的!  
So what? Like people will come in and think," Oh,l' m outside again. " 那有什么,难道人们进屋后会想 “哦-吼,我又出去了?”  
Fine. 当然!  
What about the birds? 那鸟桌怎么样?  
I don't know. They don't say, " Hello,sit here. Eat something. " 不知道,鸟桌不会对你说, “你好, 坐这, 吃点什么。”  
-You pick one. -Okay. How about the ladybugs? -那你选吧 -好吧, 那瓢虫桌怎么样?  
Forget about the birds,but big red insects suggest fine dining. 这样, 忘了鸟和红昆虫, 建议点有品位的餐桌!  
-Fine! Want the birds? Get the birds! -Not like that,I won't. -好, 你想要鸟, 就要鸟吧! -不是这样, 我不要!  
Kip would have liked the birds. 提普会喜欢鸟桌的!  
-Hi,Pheebs. -What's going on? -嗨,菲比 -怎么样?  
-Are you moving out? -l' m getting ready for the weekend. -你要搬出去吗? -我在为周末出行做准备  
Are your weekends longer than two days? 你的周末不止两天   
These aren't all my suitcases. 这不全是我的行李   
This one's Paolo's. 这个是保罗的   
-Rachel,can we talk for a sec? -Well,sure. -瑞秋,我们能谈谈吗? -好的, 当然…  
Just for a sec,Paolo's on his way. 就一会,保罗正在来的路上  
We haven't known each other that long. 我们认识还不长   
There are three things you should know: 我有三件事你应该知道   
One,my friends are the most important thing in my life. 一。朋友是我生命中最重要的  
Two,I never lie. 二。我从不说谎  
And three,I make the best oatmeal raisin cookies in the world. 三。我做的提子燕麦饼干是最好的  
Okay. Thanks,Pheebs. ok,谢谢,菲比  
-Oh,my God! -I know. -oh,上帝啊! -我知道  
Why have I never tasted these? 为什么我从来没吃过这些?  
I don't make them a lot,because it's not fair to the other cookies. 我不经常做因为我想 这对别的饼干来说不太公平   
These are the best oatmeal raisin cookies. 好吧,你是对的, 这是我吃过的最好提子燕麦饼干  
-Which proves that I never lie. -I guess you don't. -这也证明了我不说谎 -我想是的   
Paolo made a pass at me. 保罗调戏我   
What do you think? 你们看怎么样?  
It's the most beautiful table I've seen. 我想这是我见过的最漂亮的桌子   
I know. 我知道!  
Will you balance plates on these heads? 你得把盘子平衡在这些小人头上吗?  
Who cares? We'll eat at the sink. Come on! 管他呢,我们在水槽边吃饭!来吧!  
Heads up,Ross. 闪开你的小人罗斯!  
Score! You suck! 得分! 你们真臭!  
Are you okay? 你没事吧?  
I need some mik. 我需要牛奶   
Okay. I've got milk. Ok,我有牛奶   
Here you go. 给你…   
Better? 好点?  
No. 没有   
I feel so stupid! I think about the other day with you guys. 我真太蠢了!我想起来那天  
And I was all," Oh,Paolo! He's so great! 我还是“哦,保罗,他真好,”  
He makes me feel so" 他让我觉得真…   
God! 天哪!  
I' m so embarrassed! 我真觉得尴尬!  
I' m so embarrassed. 我才觉得尴尬!  
-l' m the one he hit on. -I unleashed him on you. -我是他调戏的那个! -如果我没遇见他  
If I had never met him 事情就不会发生!  
-l' m so sorry. -No,l' m sorry. -真对不起! -不,我对不起你!  
-l' m sorry. -l' m sorry. Wait. -是我对不起 -应该是我。等等  
-What are we sorry about? -I don't know. -我们道什么歉? -不知道…  
Right. He's the pig. Right. He's the pig. 对, 他才是猪!  
-Such a pig! -Oh,God,he's such a pig! -真是猪! -哦,天哪,他真是头猪  
He's like a big disgusting pig.... 他就像一个…恶心猪   
-Pig man! -Yes,good! -猪人! -是的,不错!  
But he was my pig man! 但他是我的猪人…   
How did I not see this? 为什么我看不出来?  
Oh,I know! 噢! 我知道!  
Because... 是因为…   
... he's gorgeous. 他太帅了   
And he's charming. 他太迷人   
-And when he looks -Okay,Pheebs. -当他看你的时候。。 -ok,菲比  
The end. 结束   
God. 天啊   
Should I not have told you? 我应该瞒着你吗?  
T rust me,it's much better that I know. 相信我,让我知道是对的  
But I just liked it better before. It was better. 只是我更喜欢以前那样。(不知道的时候) 更好过一些  
She took it pretty well. Paolo's over there now,so.... 她只是把事情想的太好了… 保罗现在就在那边,所以…  
We should go and see if she's okay. Just one second.我们应该过去,看看她有没有事。 稍等片刻  
-Score! -Game! Nice! -得分! -不错的比赛!  
Come on,Pheebs. 来吧,菲比  
Well,it looks like we kicked your butts. 看起来,我们打得你们屁滚尿流  
She did. You could be on the Olympic "Standing There" team. 不,她打得我们屁滚尿流 你可以参加奥林匹克的“站一边看”之队  
Come on. Two on one. 得了吧,二对一  
Why are you here? She just broke up with him. 你还在这干什么? 她刚和那男的分手  
It's time for you to swoop in. 该你趁虚而入啦!  
-What,now? -Yes. Now is when you swoop. -什么, 现在? -是的, 现在正是时候!  
When Paolo walks out, you gotta be the first guy she sees. 你得确保保罗走出屋子后, 你是瑞秋见到的第一个男人  
She's gotta know you' re everything he's not. You' re the anti-Paolo. 得让她知道你是那么好 而他一无是处!你就像,像反-保罗!  
My Catholic friend is right. 我这天主教朋友说的对   
She's distraught. You' re there for her. 她现在很烦恼。你就在那陪伴她  
You pick up the pieces and then you usher in "The Age of Ross. " 你帮她承担所有烦恼, 然后你就走向了罗斯时代!  
-See this? See? -Hold it! Ascolta! -看这个?看? -停住!  
-How's it going? -Don't stare. -怎么样了? -别盯着看  
She threw his clothes off the balcony. Now there's gesturing and arm-waving. 现在她刚把他的衣服从阳台上扔下去 现在是他们比比画画的   
That is," How could you? " or " Enormous breasts! " 要么是,“你怎么能?”或,“大胸脯!”  
Here he comes. 他过来了!  
I am... 我   
...to say goodbye. 说再见   
Okay,bye-bye. 好的,再见  
Paolo,I really hate you for what you did,but I still have five of these... 保罗,我非常憎恨你对瑞秋做的事, 但我还有五个面条没处理掉  
...so heat it at 375 until the cheese bubbles. 在烤箱里用375度烤到奶酪冒泡就行了   
I just wanna tell you,and I think I'd speak for everyone when I say.... 我只想告诉你我要代大家说,当我说…  
Oh,just look at her. 哦, 看看她呀…  
Guys,I think only one of us should go... 伙计们,我认为最好我们中的只去一个  
-...so she's not overwhelmed. -Right. -这样她就不会被压垮… -你对   
And I really think it should be me. 而且那个人应该是我   
You all right? 你没事吧?  
I've been better. 我好点了…   
I don't believe this. 我无法相信这一切   
I wasn't supposed to care about this guy. 我本来很在意这个小伙   
It was just supposed to be this big,fun,ltalian thing. 就像是个搞笑的大个子意大利家伙   
Someday I could look back and say, "That was a big,fun,ltalian thing. " 也许有一天我回头看会说 “那个搞笑的大个子意大利家伙”   
It wasn't supposed to feel like this when it was over. 当一切都结束的时候应该是这种感觉   
Come here. 过来   
Listen... 听着   
...you deserve so much better than him. 他远远配不上你…   
I mean,you... 我意思是,你  
...should be with a guy who knows what he has when he has you. 你应该找一个能 明白拥有你是多么幸福的人   
What? 什么?  
I' m so sick of guys! 我讨厌死男人了   
I don't want to look at or think about another guy. 我都不想看见男的, 我也不想考虑别的男人  
I don't even want to be near another guy. 我甚至不想靠近任何一个男人   
Ross,you' re so great. 罗斯,你真太好了!  
-Are you all right? -Are you okay? -你怎么样? -你没事?  
-Medium. Any cookies left? -Yeah. -一般吧。还有饼干吗? -有!  
See,Rach... 看,瑞秋  
... I don't think swearing off guys altogether is the answer. 我不认为发誓再不要男人是个好答案   
What you need is to develop a more sophisticated screening process. 我认为你需要建立一个先进的筛选程序   
I just need to be by myself for a while. 我只想先单身一阵   
-I just gotta figure out what I want. -No,no. -我得先弄明白我想要什么样的 -不, 不  
See,because not all guys out there are gonna be a Paolo. 因为不是所有人都像保罗   
No,I know. I know. 不, 我知道, 我知道  
And l' m sure your little boy's not gonna grow up to be one. 而且我肯定,你的小儿子不会长成他那样  
-What? -What? -什么? -什么?  
I' m having a boy? 我,我有,我有了个儿子?  
No. 不   
No. In fact,you' re not having a boy. 不,事实上,你没有儿子  
I' m having a boy. 我有了儿子!  
-Huh? Am I having a boy? -You' re having a boy! -我是有了儿子吗? -是,你有儿子了!  
I' m having a boy! 我有儿子了!  
-l' m having a boy! -What is it? -我有儿子了! -怎么了?  
I' m having a boy! I' m having a boy! 我有儿子了!我有儿子了!  
We already knew that! 我们已经知道了!  
I' m having a son. 我有儿子了   
Yes! And that would be a shutdown! 好的!这样一局又就结束了!  
Shutout! 闭嘴吧!  
Where you going? One more game! 你们去哪?来呀,再来一局!  
-It's 2:30 in the morning. -Yeah,get out! -现在是凌晨2:30! -对,出去!  
You guys always hang out in my apartment. 你们可老是到我那屋去泡着!  
I'll only use my left hand. 来吧, 我就用左手  
Come on,wussies! 来吧, 软蛋!  
All right! Okay! I gotta go! 好吧,ok,我得走了  
I' m going. 我走了   
And l' m gone. 我已经走了   
-One more game? -Oh,yeah. -再来一局? -哦,好的

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

影视听力排行