英语单词

听力入门英语演讲VOA慢速英语美文听力教程英语新闻名校课程听力节目影视听力英语视频

每日英语听力训练Level 1第83课:花园

kira86 于2020-03-18发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
每日英语听力训练 Level 1( English Listening Practice for Beginners),适合英语水平为初级的学生练习听力使用,如小学、初中或成人零基础水平人。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

Lesson 83: The Garden

第83课:花园

The garden is very interesting.

这个花园很有趣。

I sometimes go outside and I watch all the things that go on in the garden.

我有时会出去看看花园里发生的一切。

It smells wonderful in the flower garden.

花园里的气味很芬芳。

There are red, white, pink and yellow roses that have a sweet smell.

有红玫瑰、白玫瑰、粉红玫瑰和黄玫瑰,它们都散发出一种甜甜的香味。

I watch the bees as they take pollen from the roses.

我看着蜜蜂从玫瑰上采花粉。

There are tiny bugs that live on the rose bushes.

玫瑰花丛上有小虫子。

My mother tries to get rid of the little bugs, but it is difficult to get rid of them.

我妈妈试着除掉这些小虫子,但很难。

She is glad to see the red ladybugs, who eat the little bugs.

她很喜欢红色瓢虫,因为它们会捕食小虫子。

The birds like the sunflowers.

鸟儿喜欢向日葵。

They like to eat sunflower seeds.

他们喜欢吃葵花籽。

There is a birdbath in the garden.

花园里有一个水盆。

The blackbirds and swallows go in there to take a drink or have a bath.

山鸟和燕子会在那里喝水或洗澡。

I sometimes see a robin or a bluejay in there too.

我有时也能在那里看到知更鸟或蓝鸦。

In the dirt there are little holes where the ants go in and out.

地上有小洞,蚂蚁在洞里进进出出。

The ants are hard workers.

蚂蚁是勤劳的劳动者。

I watch them as they work together as a team to bring food to their nests.

我看着它们像一个团队一样工作,把食物带到它们的巢里。

There are snails in the garden too.

花园里也有蜗牛。

They carry their homes on their backs.

他们把家背在背上。

They move slowly and leave a silvery trail as they go.

它们走得很慢,一路上留下银色的痕迹。

They eat the leaves from my mother's plants.

他们吃我妈妈种的植物叶子。

My mother also has vegetables growing in her garden.

我妈妈还在花园里种了蔬菜。

She grows green peas.

她种了青豆。

We like to pick those and eat the peas raw, right out of their pods.

我们喜欢把那些豌豆摘下来,直接从豆荚里拿出来生吃。

She grows lettuce and tomatoes too.

她还种莴苣和西红柿。

We have so many tomatoes that we always give some to our neighbours.

我们的西红柿很多,因此也会分给邻居一些。

My mother sends us outside to pick lettuce and tomatoes whenever we have a salad.

每次做沙拉时,妈妈都会让我们出去摘些莴苣和西红柿。

My favorite vegetables are carrots.

我最喜欢的蔬菜是胡萝卜。

Their tops grow above the earth, but the carrots are below the dirt.

它们的叶子长在地面上,而胡萝卜却长在泥土之下。

When you pick them, you have to pull the carrots out from under the soil.

收获的时候,你必须把胡萝卜从地下拔出来。

Weeds also grow in the garden.

花园里也长有杂草。

After a good rainfall, it seems that the weeds just spring up.

一场好雨过后,杂草似乎就长出来了。

I pull the weeds out by their roots so that they won't grow back.

我把杂草连根拔起,这样它们就不会再长出来了。

Weeds choke the good plants, so we don't want them in our garden.

杂草会把好的植物挤死,所以我们不希望它们长在我们的花园里。

Gardening is a good hobby.

园艺是个不错爱好。

You get fresh air, sunshine and exercise.

你可以呼吸新鲜空气,享受阳光,还能锻炼身体。

You even get beautiful, colourful flowers and nice fresh food.

你甚至可以得到美丽、多彩的鲜花和美味的新鲜食物。

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

听力入门排行