英语单词

听力入门英语演讲VOA慢速英语美文听力教程英语新闻名校课程听力节目影视听力英语视频

每日英语听力训练Level 1第93课:假装

kira86 于2020-04-01发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
每日英语听力训练 Level 1( English Listening Practice for Beginners),适合英语水平为初级的学生练习听力使用,如小学、初中或成人零基础水平的人。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

Lesson 93: Pretending

第93课:假装

I like to pretend.

我喜欢假装。

I like to make up things that aren't real.

我喜欢虚构一些不真实的东西。

I use my imagination.

我运用我的想象力。

I was pretending that I was in a time machine.

我假装自己在时光机里。

I set the date for a prehistoric time.

我把日期定在史前时代。

I turned on the time machine, and it buzzed and whirred and spun madly.

我打开时间机器,它嗡嗡作响,疯狂地旋转着。

When it stopped spinning, I opened the door and stepped out into a very thick jungle.

当它停止旋转时,我打开门,走进一片茂密的丛林。

I listened carefully to the sounds of the jungle.

我仔细地听着丛林的声音。

I could hear strange animal noises, and the leaves were rustling.

我能听到奇怪的动物叫声,树叶沙沙作响。

I wasn't sure if I had gone back in time or had just landed in a jungle somewhere in the twenty first century.

我不确定自己是回到了过去,还是刚刚在二十一世纪的某个丛林里着陆。

It didn't take me long to realize that I had indeed gone back in time.

没过多久我就意识到我确实回到了过去。

A very strange bird-like creature with a large beak flew overhead.

一个非常奇怪的长着一张大嘴的鸟状生物从头上飞过。

I had never seen anything like it in my life.

我一生中从未见过这样的动物。

I took a few steps out into the long grass and ferns.

我走了几步,走进了长长的草丛和蕨类植物中。

I didn't want to go too far away from my time machine.

我不想离开我的时间机器太远。

I heard a noise over on my right side.

我听到右边有声音。

There was a man who looked quite different from me.

我看到一个和我很不一样的人。

He was dressed in an animal skin, and he carried a big stick.

他穿着兽皮衣服,手里拿着一根大棒。

I didn't want him to see me, so I hid behind a tree.

我不想让他看见我,所以我躲在一棵树后面。

He didn't speak any language that I could understand.

他说的话我听不懂。

He grunted at someone who must have been in the distance.

他朝远处的一个人咕哝了一声。

Then, I felt the earth shake beneath my feet.

然后,我感到大地在我脚下震动。

I heard giant thumps on the ground as the floor of the jungle shook.

就在这时,我听到巨大的砰砰声。

The man in the animal skin began to run.

穿兽皮的人开始跑。

I saw why he was running.

我知道他为什么要跑。

A giant dinosaurappeared above the tops of the trees.

远处出现了一只大恐龙。

It was bigger than anything I had ever seen.

它比我见过的任何东西都大。

My heart began to pound in my chest.

我的心开始在胸膛里跳动。

It was coming toward me.

它朝我来了。

I ran toward my time machine and jumped in.

我跑向时间机器,跳了进去。

I set the dial for the twenty-first century.

我按下了21世纪的按钮。

The machine whirred and buzzed.

机器嗡嗡作响。

My time machine landed in the twenty-first century.

时间机器停在了21世纪。

I got away just in time.

我及时逃脱了。

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

听力入门排行