英语单词

听力入门英语演讲VOA慢速英语美文听力教程英语新闻名校课程听力节目影视听力英语视频

美剧实战听力 - 老友记当中Chandler跟老板求情场景

kira86 于2018-10-15发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
瞬间秒杀听力课程,由坐拥百万粉丝的金牌讲师MONSTER主讲,帮你逐字逐句攻克英语听力难关。适合想夯实英语听力水平的英学习爱好者。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

67 老友记.jpg
Scene: Chandler goes to see Ms.McKenna

钱德勒去见麦肯纳女士。

Chandler: Umm m'am, do you have a minute?

您有时间吗?

I kind of have some bad news.

我有些坏消息要告诉你。

I don't think I can move to Tulsa.

我可能去不了塔尔萨了.

Ms.McKenna: What?

什么?

Chandler: It's a funny story, actually.

实际上,这很可笑.

I kind of fell asleep in the meeting this morning

今天早上开会的时候我睡着了,

so when I said l'd move to Tulsa,

所以当我同意去塔尔萨时,

I didn't really know what I was saying.

我根本不知道自己在说什么

Ms.McKenna: You fell asleep?

你睡着了?

Chandler: But only because I was up all night worried about this meeting, isn't that funny?

因为我一晚上都在担心这个会议,是不是很可笑?

Irony? Not a fan, alright.See, here's the thing.

反语?一点都不可笑,是的,其实是这样的.

I went home and told my wife about Tulsa and she won't go.

我回家告诉了我妻子这件事,她不想去

See, me, I love Tulsa, Tulsa is heaven,

其实,真的,我爱塔尔萨,塔尔萨就像天堂.

Tulsa is Italy.Please don't make me go there!

塔尔萨就像意大利,请别把我调到那儿去!


立刻加MONSTER老师个人工作QQ:1048940327
即可收到推送群号,进群即可得到老师一对一纠正发音,获得学习资料、十大在线互动视频直播课程

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

听力入门排行